Whats your favorite hobbies?

Name: Turtle Cat!

I would only read my new story, Save Me, Hero! Because I made a lot of mistakes in my other two.

1 Like

I love listening to music, reading, learning Spanish and writing stories on Episode.

1 Like

Aright, I’m going to chekt it out.

1 Like

I have the link if you need it!

Thanks for sharing! :heart:

1 Like
1 Like

Novels and episode. News and all is boring LMAO.

1 Like

writing, drawing digitally and the old way with pencils lol, i used to make poems, reading is good, singing even though everyone tells to shut it , being depressed.

2 Likes

Taking pictures, going for long walks, watching tv shows in bed, reading and writing. :heart:

1 Like

Yes, it’s so boring. That’s why I asked you.

1 Like

Uhh a lot, being depressed, really?!

Great! Thanks for sharing! :heart:

I get ya LMAO I can’t even watch news on television. Let alone reading it lol.

1 Like

My hobbies include playing basketball, writing Episode stories, brainstorming and trying out new recipes and being cranky.

3 Likes

That’s so cool!

1 Like

Drawing & reading :paintbrush::open_book:

1 Like

Love photography, singing and playing guitar, writing poetry, and I paint a lot too, others hobbies include incredulous over thinking and giving myself unnecessary anxiety over literally about anything and everything :woman_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

Drawing, writing poetry & stories, overthinking myself into existential crisis, reading stories, sleeping, running, eating and sometimes angry baking (fairly rare but I rage baked a banana bread once).

2 Likes

I want to eat that angsty banana bread :eyes::banana::bread:

2 Likes

Haha it was actually not half bad - the anger came from having to convert cups into grams

2 Likes