“Just give as much as you take, love as much as you hate, or get the f*** out.”
-An SZA lyric.

2 Likes

Mine are:
“We didn’t know what we were doing, but we enjoyed it”
And
“χαλεπα τα καλα”

3 Likes

City of Ember: “Notice what no one else notices, and you’ll know what no one else knows.”

Lord of the Rings: “So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All you have to decide is what to do with the time that you are given.”

Batman Under the Red Hood: “I forgive you for not saving me. But tell me, why on God’s green earth, is he still alive?!?”

Green Arrow (comics): “I’ve never needed a rogue gallery because my biggest enemy has always been myself.”

And last but not least: Full Metal Panic: “I take out the garbage.”

Bonus: Broken Window, Adventures in Odyssey: “But you don’t–not know! And if you know that the answer isn’t no, then you know there is no way you can know I broke the window!”

5 Likes

The fact that you mentioned my favourite book and my favourite comic book is :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Whenever somebody is trying to clear a room full of people, commonly a party, the line “You ain’t gotta go home, but you gotta get the hell up outta here!” is said.

It gets me every time.

1 Like

I don’t remember where these are from but these are some of my favourites :

“If I am silent does not mean I am innocent. No one plans a murder our loud!”

“She wasn’t looking for a knight to save her. She was looking for a speed so she could save herself on her own.”

“If you can’t overcome your fear then do it afraid!”

“…And maybe our pasts were meant to be so damm broken so that when when we meet each other, we would fit each other is perfectly that nothing would ever be able to break up apart.” My personal favourite…

“She is a mess of gorgeous chaos and you cab see it in her eyes.”

“She needs you to calm her chaos but never silence her storm.”

“No one can compete with her because she competes with no one.”

“If you change nothing, nothing will change.”

“Once the devil told Me 'You can’t withstand the storm.'Today I looked him back in the eye and said ‘I am the storm.’.”

“Some days I go easy on people. The other days even the devil sits back and admired my work.”

“She wasn’t his princess. She was her own queen.”

… I missed so many but these are some of my favourites.

3 Likes
  • “Ain’t no thing like me, except me!” ~ Rocket Raccoon (Guardians Of The Galaxy)

• “A man’s alter ego is nothing more than his favorite image of himself.” ~ Frank Abagnale (Catch Me If You Can)

• “If it wasn’t hard, everyone would do it. It’s the hard that makes it great.” ~ Tom Hanks

2 Likes