• Drama
  • P.E. (Physical Education)
  • Art
  • Band
  • Chorus

0 voters

Favorite School Subject?

No Orchestra for all us string geeks?

Oh I’m sorry! I’ve never heard of Orchestra class before so sorry!

It’s fine :joy:

Writing is my personal favorite.:joy:

I don’t take art (because I already take art classes outside of school) but if I did, that would most likely be my favorite. And if there was an orchestra option, I would probably choose that. (Orchestra is a class where they teach instruments such as the violin, viola, etc; etc;)

No English?

Hey I was wondering, what is your guys favorite subjects in school or, what was it when you were in school and why?
Mine are History and Science! I just enjoy learning about the Earth and the past and how we became the society we are now I guess :grin:
What about you!? :thinking::blush:

Summary

@Turtle_Cat @ihicks01 @Liam @sofia2 @Natalia.epy @Circe_dreamteam @Mimi0829 @Chocolate_Obama @Chocolate_Mama @Chocolate_Boii @Effie @Juann @NattyGomez @meadowh

English! 100%

Ahh, that’s a great subject too!

I used to like History but its soooo long!!

It is but I just find it really interesting and I just geniunely love the class :smile:

I feel like the people that are in the class have an impact on the lesson like if your class just talks and is unbothered, you slack off too.

Yeah, I agree! But my classmates are good in there and the teacher is funny so I love it. Just learning about History and old ancient cities is just so fascinating!

English and when it was finally time to go home :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl::grin:

Thats coolio!

I know :sunglasses:

My favorite subject isssss… Fitness and Buisness.
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Should I explain what business, the class?

I know what the class is :grin:
you can explain if you want!

English and History 100%

I also like Food Tech, it’s fun :+1: