What's your favorite thing about writing? And what's your favorite character in your story and why? It can be good or bad characters

Same, writing is about growth and improvement and I love writing because it’s like a Escape from my problems even though my problem are still there.:joy:

1 Like

I love that I can finally get my ideas out
and turn it into something someone might enjoy and I even like coding now …it’s kinda a hobby now :joy:

My favorite character from the story I’m writing currently is probably the twins Heaven and Nevaeh… Although I kinda like Heaven better. She comes out as bratty… But becomes really nice and a good alley

1 Like

Yeah coding a hobby for me too.

I like it even though it’s draining sometimes :joy::joy:

1 Like

definitely if even they don’t enjoy it.
I enjoy writing my story in general :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

bump :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

bump

bumpity

My favorite thing about writing is the ability to create entertaining plots and scenarios that you can take in any direction you desire. Also creating characters that aren’t real in the physical sense but for a little while when you’re writing or reading they can feel real to you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My favorite character in my story is Vivien. Not only is she a magical girl destined to save the world but she’s also self-aware of her role as main character. And there’s a 60% chance that she would rob you if she knew she’d get away with it. :innocent:

1 Like

Yeah, I feel the same way as well.

That’s cool :sweat_smile:

1 Like

My favorite thing about writing is the escape. You can create a whole new world and when I first started really writing, that feeling of control and the ability to lose myself in my own head was much needed.

My favorite character is Lea, she’s the best friend of Valeria [the MC] BUT she isn’t the cliche, boy/food obsessed, agrees with the MC all the time friend. She is loving, kind, caring and ‘moms’ her friend and isnt afraid to tell Val when she’s done wrong. Definitely a role model.

My second favorite is Noah. That man has been through hell and it hasn’t made him hardened. If anything, his personal hell that he’s suffered makes him care more ferociously about the people he loves.

1 Like

Bump :yay:

My favourite thing about writing is creating a life that while doesn’t exist they exist in your mind.

As for my favourite character I’m stuck between 2.

Liam the detective (based on what I would look for in a boyfriend :joy::joy:) of course I’ve added some negativity to make him realistic for example if something really bad has happened he can loose him temper (not easily or in an abusive way) but will admit when he is in the wrong.

And the other one is the Sargent of the group She is known as Sargent Jones. She acts like a leader but also like a friend. She doesn’t like her team feeling down, so tries to keep things cheery and has a bubbly personality.

1 Like

My favorite thing about writing is the creativy, the adventure, and fantasy you can put into a story. The amount of ideas and possibilities you can put into a story as well as the cliff hangers lol. My favorite characters in my story are Maddog and Cutter(street names) (story not released yet). I like them because I made the look super good :sweat_smile: and their personality.

1 Like

My favourite thing about writing is feeling like you’re a God over a world that exists in your mind :joy:. Especially when it comes to fantasy, and it’s so fun to use your imagination and create characters that end up meaning so much to you. I could go on for ages, but those 2 are mostly what I love.

My favourite character in my story has got to be one of the guardians of the main characters. It sounds confusing for those who haven’t read it :sweat_smile:. He’s a really fun and easygoing character that I hope all my readers love :slight_smile:
Though, the MC’s LI is also one of my favourites. He’s also a fun and social guy that helps the group a lot, and is probably one of the most powerful :))

1 Like

That’s awesome and definitely agree with you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Same love how writing is so creativity and fun.

1 Like

i made my Ll casper based on what I want as a boyfriend as well. :joy:
I made them some unrealistic and some realistic in some terms.

manifesting my own reality by creating my characters reality :fairy:‍♀

1 Like

I can relate :butterfly:

1 Like

I love writing narration! Especially about how someone is feeling.

My favorite character is my MC’s love interest. But I love all my characters.

1 Like