Whats your favorite type of stories to read

So I guess my question is what type do you read the most I need inspo

3 Likes

I love mysteries! There is this one story called Secrets by Jazzy D, and it was so good!!! I loved it!
There is also stories like Envy, the best!
Then there is fantasy, I love Mindreader, and Switch by Aluza!!! So good!!! :star_struck:

1 Like

Mysteries, fantasy, romance, drama, comedy, mix of some of those five. If I like the storyline, than I am happy to read the story.

1 Like

love love love historical fictions and drama!

1 Like

mystery and thriller have always been my favourite, i do like a good romance sometimes tho

1 Like

Normally, I like those types of stories with a catchy and original plot that makes it stand out from the rest. Or you can even spice it up by adding points system or choices that affect my ending. Overall, I love myself some good interactivity in stories :eyes:
but if you arent into advanced coding, then I just simply prefer a fun to read story with an original plot :eyes:

and no, not providing full CC or LI CC wont stop me from reading any story. Having full CC in it or not doesnt matter. :blush: I just only focus on how original the plot is and how the story is being portrayed by the author :eyes:

1 Like

lighthearted romances

1 Like

Sci-fi, fantasy, Episode parodies. I’ll read a murder mystery, too!

1 Like

mafia, office romance, romance, rom-com

1 Like

Mystery, thriller, fantasy, and romance

1 Like

I’m a sucker for msytery, horror, and fantasy stories, especially when the choices matter.

2 Likes

I love the 2017-2019 ink comedy stories with whacky side characters, lots of actions, and twists that have foreshadowing.

I also enjoy enemies to lovers romance, since the back and forth is entertaining.

Historical fiction is also amazing. I love seeing the world-building and outfits.

2 Likes