What's your favourite genre and type of story to read?

opinion

What kind of story do you preferably read more often/enjoy to read more often than others? (gangs, pregnancies, love triangle, murder games etc) And what’s your preferred genre to choose a story to read from? (horror, romance, drama etc)

Mine would be gangs and romance/drama/comedy. Comment yours below! <3

Mines would be romance,mystery, racing. Stuff in that category

Ooo nice!

I love a good romance, as much as they can be cliché. I have to admit I’m a sucker for them. #sorrynotsorry :woman_shrugging:t2:

However I also love drama, and fantasy (but not Twilight love triangle scenarios), and all the horror stories I’ve read have been really great and more original than the typical episode story.
And any story that gives me cliffhangers and keeps me hooked? Yes please :clap:

Types of stories that do not interest me one bit would include:
Someone getting kidnapped and then abused, and so on and so forth, and then falling in love with the abuser.
Step-sibling romance stories, these are just weird.
Teacher/student relationship stories. These especially disgust me, and the thought of condoning that stuff makes no sense to me whatsoever :woman_shrugging:t2:
Pregnancy stories, these in general just do not interest me one bit.

I’m ALL FOR love triangles.

I like mystery, romance, drama, and sometimes comedy,

Cool and i agree with all your interests and the first two and last of your not interesting story types, but honestly i actually like student/teacher ones. Idk why!!

Fair enough, everyone has their own likes and dislikes. Student/teacher stories are one of my many dislikes though. :slightly_smiling_face:

ofc it’s your opinion and you’re entitled to it!

Moved to Episode Fan Community as Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink: