What's Your Favourite Genre?

Mine is Sci-Fi, it’s so underrated but so good! How about you guys? Don’t forget to tell me why!

8 Likes

Sucker for Romance but not just the cliche stuff, I want the unexpected romance, more engaging. Love a mystery too, enjoy having to use my brain to work out what is going on or come up with conspiracies.

4 Likes

Im your basic person
Drama,Romance , fantasy

Comedy and anything realistic

3 Likes

Fantasy

2 Likes

To write in, it’s comedy… Because I’m good at it? Well compared to other genres.
To read in, it’s a tie between comedy and mystery. Mystery because it’s a lot more intellectually stimulating than some other genres and makes me think. Comedy because… Idk I like to laugh and sus out my competition at the same time.

6 Likes

Movies: Rom-Com, Comedy or Action
Song: Pop or indie

1 Like

Honestly, I am all for cliches, if done in a unique way. I like the idea if ‘uniquely cliche’.

My favorite genres are romance and fantasy.

2 Likes

Sci fi

1 Like

I think I like to read everything, but if I had to narrow it down, I like action and adventure the best.

My favorite things to write are sci fi and fantasy, and I always like to use romance as a subplot.

1 Like

fantasy. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Mystery, horror, sci-fi. I don’t tend to read purely Romance stories, but things like Agent Cinderella by @EliseC and @Mabel are my fav types!

1 Like

i like horror and sci-if.

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this seems to be about Episode stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Comedy

I think it would either be drama or mystery. Except Idk about drama anymore since it’s being taken over by mafia and bad boy stories :roll_eyes:

Mine is fantasy and adventure. I feel that those genres have the most stories with unique plots and have a lot of period drama and I absolutey love old period stories.
However, my favourite genre to write in is comedy lol

2 Likes

Reading novels it’s contemporary fantasy. Reading Episode it’s sci-fi, even though it doesn’t have its own genre designation here. I like fantasy here too, but it’s hard to sort through on the app. A large part of the trending shelf is vampire/werewolf stuff, which isn’t really for me.

I also love horror.

And I love thriller if it’s mystery-focused. I’m not as much of a fan of the thriller stories that are romance-adjacent, personally.

I guess I like stories that create suspense or which use science fiction or magic elements to ask interesting philosophical questions.

Fantasy, Drama, and Action :smile:

Science fiction, fantasy, action/adventure for reading.

For writing, it is drama.

1 Like