What's your favourite movie? 🎥

What’s your favourite movie :movie_camera:?
And why?
:v:t4::heart:

6 Likes

The Lord of the Rings, all 3 because i love fantasy and the battles, it was just all so enjoyable that i watched them more than once :heart:

2 Likes

Deadpool cuz its got an awesome storyline action scenes and is very funny
But not for children under 16

3 Likes

Beauty and the beast (the new one), i don’t know why i like it i just think that it is a very cozy movie :sweat_smile::joy: And i also like Letter’s to Juliet, because it is so romantic and just good…:joy::heart:

3 Likes

Okay outside of the main franchises Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings etc one of my favourite standalone films has got to be Ready Player One! :bow_and_arrow:

3 Likes

But I also love Notting Hill! Ahhh there’s too many! :sob::heart:

1 Like

Beauty and the Beast (the new one) because omg have you heard those voices?! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Omg me too, i didn’t think Emma could sing so good! :star_struck:

3 Likes

See i’m weird I prefer the 1992 version! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

The notebook. Good storyline, actors have a lot of chemistry and I love romantic movies :tipping_hand_woman:t2:

harry potter, avatar the blue man, the notebook, legally blonde

Hellraiser- classic horror movie
The Burbs- it’s hilarious
Step Brothers- It’s so funny
Invaders From Mars- Great 80xs sci fi movie
What We Do In The Shadows- it is seriously funny. It’s a “documentary” about vampires.

There are just so many I love.

My favorite movie is “The Twilight” because this movie is based on true love. In this movie it is shown that love can happen with anyone :heart_eyes:

Avengers: End Game because it’s one of the most emotional, epic, badass things I’ve ever watched

2 Likes

I love that film!

1 Like

I don’t really have a favourite film. I have ones which I don’t like and some which I love but I couldn’t just name some…

My favorite move fifty shades grey

All the HP movies😍 I’m in love with it😂

1 Like

tbh disney movies but then again I’m not really a realisitc movie kind of person :laughing:

3 Likes

Mine is the Notebook

1 Like