What's your guilty pleasure? 🤧

So i haven’t made a thread for too long and i was too bored-

Anyways you can comment down your guilty pleasure’s or basically something that you enjoy despite knowing that it seems weird to others :grimacing:
it could be non-episode related too!

so here’s mine:
i weirdly enjoy reading ‘cliche books’ or movies that people find weird or ‘boring’ and also i ugly cry when my favorite couple or people i ship dont be together in movies and books (mine’s pretty boring ik)

and smuts-
dont come @ me pls

And please dont start any drama or be disprespectful towards others!

i have a really bad feeling that this will flop :pensive:

13 Likes

`My guilty pleasure isn’t episode related but it’s matching, I want everything I have to be matching, I just bought a new purple hydro flask and It didn’t match my pink AirPods and iPhone case so I bought a new cases that came up to like $50 :joy:

Sorry if it was only episode related

9 Likes

This is strange, but I like eating raw onions. I’m not even kidding. :flushed: I just bite into them like apples. :new_moon_with_face: I would be SHOCKED in a good way if someone could relate. Ooooooo and lemons! :lemon: :onion: :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Hey Noyaan… My guilty pleasure is the same as you… I can definitely relate it to you girl :pleading_face: it’s heartbreaking when the couple do not end up together :sob:

4 Likes

it was in general so no worries!

i can relate :sob: like i literally have so many accessories in different colors just because i didnt like the previous color :joy:

i’ve tried eating raw onions and they aren’t bad at all except that your mouth stinks. :sob: and i seriously cant eat lemons :nauseated_face:

i literally end up crying for straight up two days and basically get sad whenever i remember it :sob: :joy:

i also get all emotional for deaths for fictional character, 13 reasons why and vampire diaries got my heart messed up :sob: :pensive:

6 Likes

Yeahhh :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

I applaud you for trying. :clap: Most people are just like insert meme of that guy looking away from the screen.

2 Likes

Yes! That’s the one! :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Hmm I don’t know if this is weird to others :thinking:

When I buy a cup of coffee for $2
“This coffee is too expensive.”

When I buy the things I like, they can be accessories, clothes, shoes,… for $2000
“Here is all my money, TAKE ITTTTTTT !” :joy:

8 Likes

is it bad that i relate :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :joy:

3 Likes

Omggg I never thought I would relate to anyone but I’m glad I’m not the only one :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Made me laugh out loud :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Of course not, I’m glad to know that you relate :grin: As if we only show our wealth when it’s needed :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yesssssss! I’ve found a fellow onion eater. Wow, that sounds strange. :crazy_face::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Eating and over eating!!:slight_smile::slight_smile::relieved::relieved:

3 Likes

My guilty pleasure is really weird :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Idk can anyone relate but I love to clean the tub of the dried glue (the liquid glue)

Many of my family members find it so weird :joy:

5 Likes

YES! :pensive::broken_heart:
Also when of the leads dies :(( (This is not limited to episode btw)

2 Likes

Maybe, but I’m gladddd I found you :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Sameeeeeee. Onions for life. :relieved:

2 Likes

same! i feel attacked when someone dies :pensive: :skull:

1 Like