What's your least favorite thing about your bsf?

Never mind this, she isn’t my best friend she left me cause I wasn’t good enough

WhEn yOu comE herE to Do a cUte LiTTle thong abt hoQ yoUR BSf eAts YouR foOd
bUt thEY aRE In a FIGht

12 Likes

Don’t be rude when you are making a “scene” online. You could always talk this out instead of “roasting” one another. There’s obviously another solution to your conflict. So please, don’t call me a “bish” when I try to lighten the mood on an episode forum. Don’t attack me when I like a bit of humor.

8 Likes

I’m sorry that I made a mistake. I guess I’m not humane. So, stop replying to me when I thought that this would be a fun light hearted joke my friends would see. Now, let me leave this conversation.

6 Likes

@aurelia.k , @N_Epi , @Kariangi13 , @jessy.writes , @girlgame90 , @s124 , @Cray_stories2.0 , @rubywrites , @Annasilveroriginal , @Jubels , @Forever1201 , @Danielle318 , @X.O.IcySnows

3 Likes

wtf is going on???

5 Likes

:joy::joy:

2 Likes

How did this even start?

1 Like

Read the top :joy:

2 Likes

Geez that took me a while. So you guys actually know each other irl? And dis shiz started because you have a lot of problems with each other??

That sounds like one big ass toxic friendship :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Lmaoo. Were bestfriends. :joy: we didn’t have problems…

1 Like

Oh my god - she was fake af :joy:

1 Like

Why was I tagged :joy:

4 Likes

Lmao, sorry she didn’t mean to. She did by accident

1 Like

I’m so confused… :eyes:

3 Likes

@MahedraMari she totally started ittttttttt

1 Like

Welllll, then get off of it.

1 Like

Can you just- Never mind you wouldn’t get it

1 Like

um, i dont know what this is :joy: so imma just… remove myself :rofl:

4 Likes

@GiadeLynn123

Back onto the topic of the thread is that my least fave thing about you is that you added me in so late into the tea. :frowning: GIRL NEXT TIME I WANNA BE YOUR FIRST TAG.

2 Likes