Whats your most embarrassing moment?

we all have embarrassing moments in our lives! Whats yours?

mine is
me and my best friend were teasing each other about each other crushes. She was doing to run up to my crush and tell him i liked him. When she was in front of him about to say it, tackled her to the ground in front of him. i shouted “Don’t say it”. She tried to say “She likes” . i covered my mouth and looked back at him. He looked at me like i was some weirdo.( i am but you get what i mean…) He just said "that is the weirdest and funniest thing i have ever seen and ran off to play football.

• Bearing in mind this was in Year 6.
3 Likes

My most embarrassing moment would be last year for our final we had to teach the class and someone asked me a question that I didn’t know the answer to and I told them I didn’t know it and everyone just starts laughing at me and me not knowing what to I just stand there uncomfortably in a awkward silence waiting for my teacher to let me sit down everyone kept making jokes about me and how bad I did

5 Likes

i did that too but i just laugh it off…:sunglasses::sweat_smile:
i feel your awkwardness because that happens to me all the time!

2 Likes

i get so nervous :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

he seems nice! :slightly_smiling_face:
i always get nervous because i always stutter because my reading isn’t that great…

1 Like

Do you still keep in touch? Its so sweet you gave him a chance when no one wanted too!

1 Like

Mine was when I got off of the class keva (stairs in corner of the room with pillows and stuff) a boy held my tights and I fell over with my tights down my ankles! My bare ass was showing! We had uniforms and the girls wore pinafores and it was so embarrassing :woman_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.