Whats your most insecurity

I know that everyone has an insecurity so basically whats your most insecurity.

I know I have my insecurity

You do not have to get so deep

But you can say anything

5 Likes

My mouth. Idk I just feel like it looks weird sometimes.

2 Likes

I’m stuck between my voice and my nose. I feel like I’m very annoying to listen to and I have a big nose.

4 Likes

same girl same.

3 Likes

Well I got many, I guess my scars is the biggest one. I can’t even look at them (plus they start itching out of nowhere)

3 Likes

I’m insecure with the majority of my fetures. My lips, eyes, nose, eyebrows, thickness of my hair, face shape, fingers, lips, neck lines (they look like scars lmao sometimes I think my umbilical cord probably did that while I was a baby), mt toes, my legs, my smile, and my butt and some scars ( don’t mean to get deep into details or anything i’m just super insecure lmao)

4 Likes

where did you get the scars from if you dont mind me asking

2 Likes

its ok dont let people discourage you embrace your scars boo same with you @Stella2003

3 Likes

Thank you :blob_hearts: You’re so nice <3

2 Likes

I don’t really mind saying, I got one when I was born it occupies like most of my stomach :nauseated_face: some other ones from little accidents and the others cuttingmyself

plz dont cut yourself that leads to suicidial and its pretty bad, and I don’t want you to take your own life :heart: lots of love

2 Likes

I think one way to boost you confidence up is stop comparing yourself to others, like if you have to unfollow influencers that you usually compare yourself to :slightly_smiling_face: I’m not an expert, but I think it will help

2 Likes

Thank you❤

That’s the biggest problem I have. I don’t know, I’ve tried to stop many times, but I see so many girls that look so pretty without makeup, but for me, I only get compliments with makeup, so it makes it much harder.

1 Like

Embrace them, they’re a part of your beautiful body now I’ve been there

1 Like

well for me it would probably be my weight or my voice,
but i also love my nose, my eyes, my smile…etc.
its important to embrace our insecurities but also not to forget what you have always loved about yourself. :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Everyone is beautiful in their own way :blob_hearts: plus someone told me to remember that influencers use photoshop sometimes to make their face cleaner, a hourglass body, etc…

1 Like

and actually scars do go away but it takes a long time to go away cuz i had a scar on my face and it took forever to go away

1 Like

Thank you <3

2 Likes

Yeah, it depends. My scars have been with me since I was in middle school, and now I’m almost odne high school (they did fade a little, but stopped fading)