Whats your most insecurity

What about your weight makes you insecure? I bet you’re beautiful

1 Like

wow i def understand u

aww, ty. i just have sort of a belly (i remember in kindergarten someone told me i looked “pregnant”) and im also like super tall so i used to get called a giant, and i remember one time i was at the playground with my friends and they started running from me calling me a monster (i was in like second grade so im pretty much over it)
recently some guys at my school were essentially calling me fat, and considering my height people call me “big penelope” (im one of two penelope’s at my school)
but at the same time i super duper love my body. i might be a lil chubby and some people might not like that, but that means i have to love myself more to make up for it.

2 Likes

lol

1 Like

WELL thats the oposite for me i am underweight and in highschool they call me a skeleton in highschool and a stick and its sad

2 Likes

Same :((

thats terrible. some people are so unnecessarily rude

PENNY:
You don’t call yourself a toenail just because you have toenails. You don’t call yourself a walking skeleton just because you have bones. You don’t call yourself a hairy person just because you have hair on your head. I remember my first time I got criticized. It stuck with me since. you’re beautiful, i don’t even need to see it <3

1 Like

^^^

1 Like

omfg im gonna cry :cry: ur low-key so sweet and just made my week :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

exactly everyone is unique in there own way

2 Likes

Just remember that <3 @Kayla_episode1 you too

1 Like

i suggest you make a routine or sum to boost your system listen to sublimials herse one i think you would like

2 Likes

My writing style.

1 Like

everyone has a different way of writing, its what makes it so beautiful.
theres no wrong way to write, you just write what you want and what you feel.
if people don’t like it, its their loss.

2 Likes

@Penny2 thank you for the kind words

1 Like

My nose and face shape :neutral_face:

1 Like

My celullite and strech marks! Since I’ve been in a relationship and noticed myself gaining weight and strech marks it brings me down lots now. No matter how many times my boyfriend calls me amazing and beautiful there is still a part of me that won’t believe it.

2 Likes

my height and my nose :pensive:

but we shouldn’t bring ourselves down! our flaws are what makes us who we are. and we shouldn’t be too hard on ourselves! our bodies do so much for us. we breathe, we talk, we get around - we shouldn’t be so hard on the physical. and ik i can’t see any of y’all but i know you all are beautiful human beings. i believe that. love urself guys, don’t be too fixated on all the bad you may think of yourself.

2 Likes

Well said! Just wondering, how tall are you? Those are my exact same insecurities lol.

1 Like