What's your opinion? - kids in stories

FACTS!! Why does it always come unexpected. Pretty much every new born kid was an accident or spontaneous event. Nothin special,
What happened to “Hey babe, can we try for a kid”
“Of course, I’m sure it will have your beautiful green eyes”

Like No?
Okay cool.

4 Likes

yess it’s unrealistic!

1 Like

LMAOOOO thank you!! Exactly my point.

2 Likes

What’s worse is they’re never portrayed properly, They always portray 12 year olds as if their 5 or 16?? It’s so unrealistic and annoying imo

4 Likes

i hate mc’s getting pregnant on episode especially when I’m that mc because nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I’ve made it my duty to have no kids in this life idgaf if its in a video game :joy: :sob:
I hate when it takes over the story line for my character BUT if other characters are pregnant go for it I dont mind
LOL AND WHY YALL THINK PREGNANCY IS
I’ve been vomiting for the past few days must be pregnant
and then they take the pregnancy test then they react_mortified :sob: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YALL PUT THEM KIDS IN THE BAGGIEST CLOTHES FROM NOW ON
petition for flat chested characters
BUT I don’t think thats going to happpen anytime soon because the tops have like boobs fit in them already if that makes sense like there are no flat chested clothes so they’ll have to do a whole new wardrobe

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Tbh you sound like you have only read like 4 stories with pregnancies. I mean, it’s obvious that there are many stories where this is important. Never really seen any story where just ‘nothing’ happens with these newborns.

2 Likes

well I’ve read more than 4 storys and I’m serious when I say nothing happens :grin:

2 Likes

Damn

1 Like

i really don’t have a problen with it. i personaaly like it at the end of the story rather than the beigging. Because if authors didnt put there people would also complain. it think it’s a little weird seeing 4 year olds with breats But what are authors supposed to do about that. I think the stoy would be done good with or without kids :woman_shrugging:

1 Like