What's your personality type? 🤨

So, I’m curious as to what everyone’s personality type is!

Here are two tests to take if you don't know or aren't sure (they are much more reliable than 16 personalities)

http://jung.test.typologycentral.com/
https://www.truity.com/test/type-finder-personality-test-new

• INTP
  • INTJ
  • INFP
  • INFJ
  • ISTP
  • ISTJ
  • ISFP
  • ISFJ
  • ENTP
  • ENTJ
  • ENFP
  • ENFJ
  • ESTP
  • ESTJ
  • ESFP
  • ESFJ

0 voters

Anyway, I think this stuff is rlly interesting so pm me to talk more about it and I could teach a lot about your type

15 Likes

Woah it’s so cool to see that it’s mostly INTPs so far, since we make up only about 4% of the population!

4 Likes

Update: So INFPs and INTPs are tied with 5 each! That’s interesting
And there seems to be a lot more introverts than extroverts, which isn’t very surprising since this is an online platform and extroverts would be more likely to want to socialize in person

5 Likes

This is interesting! @EtherealWitch we are in the same category. :relieved:

5 Likes

This is really interesting
And I match @kiranwrites93 :blush:

4 Likes

Hi 5!!

4 Likes

do u wanna be friends? :blush:

4 Likes

I’m ISTP :ok_hand: And I’m the only istp-

4 Likes

lol my dad’s an ISTP

1 Like

bump

1 Like

Dang, well I don’t feel so special anymore. :cry:

I’m an INFP but I don’t relate with it at all. :joy: So, I don’t really know anymore.

2 Likes

Lol INFPs aren’t even that common

Did you try taking the tests I linked above? They’re generally much more accurate or I could try to type you.

2 Likes

Yes, the first link was the original one I took before going to 16personalities. I got INFP on the first link and ENFP on 16personalities, but I’m definitely not an extrovert.

3 Likes

i forgot what it was but when i took the quiz it said im the helping type?? idk, also im just th shy bitch in class who brings 1000 pens and markers to school but when u talk to me im the weirdest person but also very caring and loyal person you’ll know lmao-

2 Likes

lol you sound just like an INFJ or maybe ISFJ

1 Like

ty!

1 Like

I don’t know any INFJs or ISFJs personally but tbh I wish I did cause y’all are rlly nice people

1 Like

:pleading_face: yeah same im surrounded by fake people who only use me

1 Like

:sneezing_face: :pleading_face: I can be your friend
And don’t let people take advantage of you or use you!

1 Like

aww ty :pleading_face: plus ive already got rid of them now i have some real friends who are actually loyal unlike the others

1 Like