What's YOUR preferred story type?

I’m interested to know everyone’s own opinion on this -
What type of stories do you prefer and make you want to continue to read?

Do you prefer Cliques? Stories about gangs and the Mafia? Werewolves and Vampires? Makeover stories? Girl moves in with crush (vice versa)? Transferring to a new school? Original stories? The list goes on and on.

What I personally prefer are stories that are unique and original, something that hasn’t been done before. I’m also a sucker for a little bit of clique now and then :wink:

4 Likes

A great deal of people on here don’t like the “bad boy” cliches and stuff like that but if it’s a little cliche I might read it. I usually try to read unique stories.

2 Likes

I don’t mind cliche stories every now and then, but I agree! I want new content!
Or even a cliche love story or gang story that just does something new lol
Personally I’m a fan of thrillers and mysteries, mostly because there’s not a lot of romance in it. I think a lot of good stories (not just in Episode) are “ruined” or sidetracked by unnecessary romance. I’m guilty of doing that in my own story a little😔
But seriously, there’s so many ideas out there, with a good author, we could see some amazing stuff here!

3 Likes

I 100% agree with you! Don’t get me wrong, authors work very hard on their stories, but it would be so much better if they could write something that hasn’t been written before, and not sidetracked by the unnecessary romance like you said! And what’s your story called? I’d love to check it out! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Definitely!
And thanks, my story is called Risen. Here’s a link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5064209277386752

It’s about people in small towns coming back from the dead. Lol :sob:

Do you have a story?

1 Like

I like gangs stories, every type of horror stories, unique stories like 18 seconds, etc…

1 Like

I’ll read anything that’s well written & decently directed as long as it doesn’t involve teacher-student, step-siblings, my dads bestfriend, any of those kinds of relationships.

1 Like

I like mysteries, comedies, dramas and realistic fiction.

1 Like

I also love horror and realistic romance. (no bad boys)
The hardest genre I find to get into is cliche stories and fantasy.

1 Like

Vampires n werewolfs😍

1 Like

I like not really cliche but something similar to a cliche but like actually interesting and different

1 Like

Sexxxxxxxxxxxx

lol jk - I love well directed and well written stories of all genres

2 Likes

Same

2 Likes

Mostly fantasy. Horror and mystery also goes well- so do select drama, but very put off by the cliches such as bad boy, makeover, mafia. Oh, and these days I’ve been into fantasy in a medieval like era thing.

1 Like

Looks interesting! I’ll give it a read!
And I do but I wrote them agessss ago, but I’m writing a way better one now :heartpulse:

1 Like

I’d love to read it! Send a link :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

def. Funny story :thinking:

What’s your story? I will add to my list :slight_smile:
Mine is Tribe of Malapinchi

I’m a sucker for adventure romances

1 Like

I love DRAMA and MYSTERY!