What's your race?

Ok a lil weird but I really wanna know how many people of a certain demographic are here on the forums. So, what’s your race?

• Black
  • Asian
  • White
  • Mixed
  • Biracial
  • Hispanic

0 voters

Mixed - more than 2 races

As a bonus, comment where you live.

@JemU776
@EpisodeShadow
@ShanniiWrites
@Willowbean
@writingspirit
@keiji
@Turtle_Cat

7 Likes

I’m from London. I’m mixed/biracial (I didn’t realise people considered them two different terms, so I clicked biracial but mixed is probably a better word for it)

5 Likes

Im black British :uk:

3 Likes

It might be worth adding Hispanic to this list! Just an idea.

I know many Hispanic people who refer to themselves as white, but I also know many who say “I’m just Hispanic :woman_shrugging:t4:

7 Likes

Africain Americain
Born and raised here

3 Likes

I’m black but I prefer the term African American since my skin is brown. Same with Caucasians with being called white.:upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

4 Likes

The problem is that African American only applies to Americans. Excludes black people from the rest of the world!

7 Likes

I’m Asian (Indian-I felt the need to add this because sometimes there are people who don’t think that Indians are Asians :joy: ) Anyways, both my parents are from Punjab and I’m living in Canada :canada:

7 Likes

Believe me I know. My post about this has loads of comments :joy:

4 Likes

True dat.

1 Like

Why can’t some people just accept that Indians are Asians as well? :joy:

And I just checked it out!

6 Likes

Ppl like to think black ppl only exsist in america (u know cuz ppl think slavery is the only way black ppl are anywhere)

2 Likes

They’re terrible at geography :joy:

3 Likes

From England :slight_smile:

America for me. :woman_technologist:

1 Like

don’t know

Italian black and Hispanic :heart:

1 Like

I’m black but i’m mixed/biracial i have Mexican, black, Cherokee, and white roots. Mongoloid as Native-Americans came from that, I think that it’s Chinese?

England :v:t3:

White/Caucasian and I’m from and am living in Canada and am extremely Canadian