What's your race?

African-Caribbean :blue_heart:

1 Like

Ohhh one of my biggest pet peeves when people label the entire race as African American, similar to people labeling all Asians as Chinese

4 Likes

I’m from Australia

Same! “So… you’re African American?”

No. I’m British, not American. And I’m mixed race.

5 Likes

Blackity black black. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I’m in California. Black/Pacific Islander

1 Like

A lot of POC folks I didn’t know here. Nice to see everyone embracing their race :+1:

This maybe out of ordinary butttttttt @DogLover990 I thought you were Native American? Only asking cuz I’m curious and I love Native American culture :joy:

2 Likes

Yes, they are Native American, they mentioned it a few times before :smile:

Oh really? They voted white on here haha

2 Likes

If she means that she is a white Native American, technically she’s just white passsing. She’s still Native American either way. Idk why vote white lol.

1 Like

I live in Florida. Hispanic, Puerto Rican.

1 Like

Lol @ShanniiWrites I genuinely thought biracial and mixed were the same thing too. Thanks for introducing me to the forums :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

I voted mixed before I saw biracial as an option :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I’m very surprised there are so few white people on here. I saw some stuff about white people being the “majority” but apparently not

6 Likes

I’m Indian.

3 Likes

Oh I forgot to say I’m from London and I’m biracial French and black

5 Likes

Interesting. :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

I live in the USA. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same!

1 Like

Whenever people ask me this in person, I usually tell them I’m white, even though my dad is black, only because I look white (I never go outside LOL, everyone is darker than me and I look sick X’DDDD) When I tell other people, they tell me I’m mixed. I usually consider myself multi-cultural and pale or light-skinned, LOL - And I live in Texas, best state in the USA!!! <3 <3 <3 God bless Texas <3

2 Likes