What's your scariest experience in your life?

What’s your scariest experience in your life guys?

Mine …
When I was about 7 years old, I was in the living room playing with something, suddenly I saw a man in front of me. He was watching me all the time, wearing a black smock and a hat, I just could not move, he was watching me, I was watching him,it felt like hours. The scariest thing was that it was completely black…he had no face it was black like that night. I don’t know why i didn’t scream, but Suddenly I ran to my mother, who was in the kitchen, I told her what I saw, but she did not believe me. I do not know who or what it was, but I did not see it anymore.

I heard a story about a boy who saw the same, but he saw the man like every 3 years…

So it’s kind of scary :cold_sweat:

What is your story?

6 Likes

okay, so 3 nights ago, i was just sitting down. no one else was home and no one was coming home. the door unlocked, locked, and then unlocked, and locked. i was so scared :skull:

THEN LAST NIGHT LANDKS i was on my phone again and i look up and there’s a FUCKWLDJWKE BAT in my living room :joy:i screamed and it almost hit me :skull::skull: it might seem funny but to me i was so scared lmaoo

4 Likes

So we’re Christians and believe in the rapture in my house. And when I was younger I use to walk to our apartments home from school right? Okay so like I’m walking and I unlock the door and walk in and I see that the tv is still on and whatnot but no ones in the living room. So I’m like okay? Then I call for my mom because she’s always there to greet me when I get home. So I check her room and see just a pile of clothes on the floor and her sim game still running. So I paused it and called her phone and like it didn’t go through. So I thought my whole family was gone and I was left behind so I started crying and freaking out and wondering where to go. So I called my dad and his phone was still in the house and I was dead I was just crying and I ran outside to look around then my phone was ringing again and it was my mom and I answered and she was like:”Sorry we ran outta gas and I didn’t hear my phone are you okay?” And I was breathing all hard but so happy and to this day we all laugh about it but I was legit shook

4 Likes

Lol :joy: how was the door unlocked and then locked :scream_cat: i would probably scream :joy:

1 Like

i have no idea i was like UH WTF :joy::skull:

2 Likes

Hon I would’ve been gone so quick :rofl:

2 Likes

When they came to steal from my house

1 Like

My scariest moment was in 2012 when they said the world was going to end I was still a kid so I really believed almost anything anyone would tell me I stayed up all that night because I thought if I went to sleep I would never wake up again I’m sitting up there waiting any minute now thinking I’m about to die just for the day to continue like any other day I never felt so bamboozled in my life before till that moment

3 Likes

When I was 5 I fell out of a window from the top floor in our house. But by some miracle I only sustained minor bruises. It’s still one of the the scariest experiences of my life.

2 Likes

Omg :fearful:
When i saw the film “2012” i started crying af…

1 Like

Probably the most terrified I’ve been was when I was maybe 12 at the time. I was popping fireworks with a cousin of mine. We lit one and somehow the launch tube tipped over and fell, causing the firework to shoot over to my neighbor’s house. Nothing happened at that moment but 10 minutes later, my neighbor’s broke down car caught fire. Being I was stupid 12 year old, I bawled and cried thinking I was responsible. Though to this day I heard mixed stories about a small bottle rocket being the culprit. Who knows if I truly did it :man_shrugging:t5:

It was kinda hilarious seeing him trying to put out a car fire with a puny garden hose.

3 Likes

I actually went to school that day. It was empty for the most part. There was that thought that the world was ending and someone made a threat against the school so there was police everywhere. Though everything was more bizarre than terrifying that day.

3 Likes

That’s crazy I don’t remember a lot from that day I don’t think I had school I was scared to even go outside. I feel like kids would make that situation worse they would take it as a joke and I wanted to be with my family thinking it was our final moments. Now looking back on it was kind of dumb of me to believe that the world would just end like that.

1 Like

Well when I was 7, I was walking with my dad to this store or whatever from my grandma’s house and I see this person I thought was man and I looked at her and she gave me this strange look and freaked tf outta me, it was creepy af and I was scared and when I walked back to my grandma’s house I see her again with that weird look and I was walking faster, that look still gives me the creeps!

1 Like

Maybe you freaked her out too when she gave you that weird look :grimacing:

1 Like

Why would she get freaked out then give me a creepy look lmfao but maybe…

1 Like

Maybe…she wanted to scare you back :man_shrugging:t5: Honestly if a kid creeped me out I’d find some way to scare them back. But that’s just me being petty. Plus I dont like kids that much lol

1 Like

When I broke my arm, I didn’t even realize it happened bro. I just heard a crack and started crying my damn eyes out. To this day I avoid playgrounds :grimacing:

1 Like

Mine was when me and my family were putting our groceries in the trunk outside of the store. Then all of a sudden, this black car slowly drives up with their window down, and this strange man just starts filming us! And he just sat there for like a minute or two! :skull:

1 Like

Lol this happened only a couple weeks ago… so I was at school and we all went outside for break and I was walking toward one of the fields with my bestie and… there was a live MOOSE just walking around on the field. Everyone was screaming and running for they lives. And the supervisors were losing their minds trying to get everyone inside… it was pure madness :joy:

1 Like