What's your screen time on your phone?

I’ve managed to reduce my screen time on my phone for about 3-6 hours a day, but lately, I’ve been fluctuating to higher screen times, and that frightens me.

This is what I get for taking advantage of app usage limits and setting them to 2+ hours instead of 1 hour or less. :woman_facepalming:t4:

And to think that those 14 hours just happened yesterday, which adds up to my overall week of screen time—the week’s not even over yet!

5 Likes

Oh my gosh… that’s a lot! I have no idea but mine is 3h-6h at least?

If only I could go back to that immediately. But since I’ve been wasting time on this device for a while, I’ll have to start slow.

1 Like

I usually barely use my phone.

3 Likes

I mitigate my screen time by being on my laptop :brain:

Sorta

5 Likes

12 hours. not proud lol

1 Like

:face_with_peeking_eye:

Same here, and it’s no better, even for school

Woah that’s quite a lot!! On days where I have free time the whole day like the weekend I use it between 3 and 5 hours, and during the week I don’t have much time to use my phone so usually I spend about 2 hours, but I work on my computer a lot so I spend about 7 hours of screen every day. I suggest mabye finding interests in other things such as cooking, drawing, sports, or instruments which don’t necessarily involve a screen :slight_smile: .

1 Like

This is in a different language, but basically it says that my average is 8 hours and 49 minutes, and how last week I spent 44 hours and 7 minutes. :grimacing:

4 Likes

Looks like you, me, @sydnepisode and the others need to cut down a bit :no_mouth:

same

1 Like

Hey, das een bekende taal😁

1 Like

Ooo, spreek je Nederlands? :open_mouth:

I’m too scared to check. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I checked…mine was about 5 hours a day :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Haha, jazekerr

1 Like

Me all the time :joy:

2 Likes

8h and 18 m

2 Likes

My daily average for this week is 3 hours and 12 minutes. I use my phone a lot less than I used to, now that I’ve found other ways to spend my time.

Edit: Although, some of that time is spent watching tv, which also isn’t very productive, lol.

1 Like