What's your story's name?

Great bae I’ll make sure to check it out❤️

1 Like

Hi, This is my first story :hugs: I hope you will like it.
Story Name:- DL: Heroes of the world
Synopsis (Description):- A teacher by morning, a superhero by night. Will you be able to save the world without getting identified? Or will your identity be disclosed?
CC,LL
Author:- Manasi R.
Link:- Episode Writer Portal
My IG:- epiwriter_m.r._16
Story cover:-

1 Like

My story is called Cloaked Lust :blush: You can currently find it on the Crowns and Gowns Shelf :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here are the details:
Title: Cloaked Lust
Author: Anna Lilac [IG: @annalilac.stories]
Genre: Fantasy (with Romance ofc :kissing_closed_eyes:)
Chapters: 10
Description: The human realm is dangerous, but your sister’s life is on the line. Can the hot doctor you meet save her or will your risk not reap reward? [CC, F/M LI]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6095448114397184
What can you expect?:

• CC for the male and female LI and the MC
  • Advanced directing with overlays, zooms and mini games, several point systems
  • No important gem choices, there are only optional gem choices, that will not limit your reader experience, e.g. buying points, skipping mini games and supporting the author

Cover:

1 Like

Hi Kella_20

I hope you are fine. :blush:
Thanks for the promotion ! :grin:

Below my link, I hope you will enjoy it :wink:
I am ok with feedback too.

Title E L I T E
Author Name Iah Miko
Description How will you do when your duty will go against your principles ? Who will you save first ? / Comment feras-tu lorsque ton devoir s’opposera à tes principes ? Qui sauveras-tu en premier ?
Genre Action
Style Limelight
Instagram @iah_miiko
Cover

The first 4 episodes are on the app! I’m a french author so I publish my story both in english as in french. Enjoy :wink:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: E L I T E

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

This is my first story so the first few chapter are a little too short, but the more you get into the story, it is a very interesting story (I hope you give this story a try) :heart:

Author Name : Achu

Story Description : Anchal is a feared assassin on earth.
Due to an accident she teleported to another world.
And now she is trying to find herself and the lost princess within all this craziness

Genre : Fantasy

**The title **: The lost princess

COVER

I know the cover is not that good I drew it myself

LINK!!

1 Like

I released my first story 3 days ago, I believe if you enjoy Vampire romance you’ll enjoy it :sparkling_heart: !
Title: Lean on my shoulder ✾
Genre: Romance
Description:"Punished"in going back to high school he was forced to comply and simmer down.What happens when the"almost"queen bee he abhors makes him a cogent tender that’ll twist it all?
My story link

1 Like

**Name:**Psychopathic |9 out now|
Here is description
Sometimes we do bad things for people we love. But keep in mind I would never do anything to hurt you… Well that’s what I think
1LI|choices matter|

Genre: thriller
Follow up on insta for updates!
Instagram:tems_episode
Cover:
Sociopath_Yo_posterThumb_ThzyAKMe1w
Some spoilers/sneakpeaks/ or whatever you call it lol

Link to my story! Would love to hear positive feedback!

2 Likes

Here’s my story. :slight_smile:

My story
Title: Act of Vengeance
Author: Rosenspitze
Style: Limelight
Genre: Thriller/Drama
Chapter: 11 (ongoing)
Description: 1926: A hazardous situation and the shadowing of a girl have one thing in common: the death of your friends. Your plan - finding the murderers & taking vengeance. The hunt begins!
Instagram: rosenspitze.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5819471904702464
Cover:

1 Like

Who did your cover its so cute

1 Like

Treasure In You

Summary

Title: Treasure In You
Author: L.Q. Walter
Instagram: @lqwalter.episode
Genre: Adventure/Romance
Chapters: 10 (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a guy who is downright cocky yet wickedly hot!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5342141547216896

Who made your cover? It’s stunning! :heart_eyes:

Girl the cover is really nicee😊

1 Like

Thank you so much for this :green_heart: This is mine hehe
:fire:Title: What Women Want [New Story]
:fire:Description: You left what you used to do to forget your tragic past. But, what if one day the one you left behind needed you back? Would you come back? [F MC/F LI/LIM CC/LGBTQ/MINI GAMES]
:fire:Genre: LGBTQ+, Action, & Romance
:fire:Author: Emerald
:fire:No. of Episodes: Three
:fire:Instagram: @emerald.epi
:fire:Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5661398687481856

Hey, this is my story :two_hearts:

TITLE: Bad for Business

AUTHOR: Tabby

GENRE: Romance & Drama

STYLE: Limelight

EPISODES: 12 (more coming soon)

DESCRIPTION: As a recent college graduate, Abigail gets the job of her dreams. The problem? Her boss is a notorious playboy who is determined to get rid of her. Will he succeed? CC | LL

LINK: Bad for Business

INSTAGRAM: @Tabiso.stories

Thank you! It was @jjensenart on Instagram :blob_hearts:

My!?!

Hi there! This is my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Story: Follow the dream
Author: Chey_episodes
Genre: Romance/Drama
Style: LL
Episodes: 1-26 ( more coming soon)
Description: Jaylin is a famous model who follows her dreams in NY. What will happen when she starts her new job and the boss appears someone you know? LL 1LI
Instagram: chey_episode

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Follow the dream (20 Out)

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Thanks for the thread.

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Your destiny is to protect humanity from a malevolent being, who intends to populate the world with such evil. What happens though, when you fall for his hot but heartless son?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games)

Eat Stake link

Hey!
My story is a Fantasy genre currently apart of the Crowns and Gowns shelf!
Title: Runaway Demon
Author: Makayla [IG: @Makaykay.episode.122]
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters: 15
Description: When high expectations of the Princess of Hell become too much, her and her three friends take a journey for a simpler life. Will the past catch up to her?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4706709176254464
What can you expect?:
There is no customization but you can expect fantasy, romance, advanced directing and zooms and sound!

If you prefer customization my other story Kingdom of Lies contains Limited customization.

Genre: Fantasy
Chapters: 5
Description: A Fae of dark origins must hide her new identity in order to seduce a dangerous man from Earth. Will the business deal go awry or ill she fall harder than bargained for?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6267011300261888
What can you expect?:
A Fantasy story with limited customization that involves music , sound, advanced directing and zooms.

Title The vampire prince
Author Jojo
Genre Fantasy
Instagram @joxilove.write
Episode 39 Completed
Description You decide to start a new life after a terrible break up. You have a steamy encounter with a mysterious stranger. Will you discover who he really is?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6709666349645824