What's your top 3 favourite user stories?

Mine are :

1. Envy, by Cindy Gaultier
  2. The transformation, by Sandra.G
  3. Who’s that girl, by Chelsea Leigh

What are yours? :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Right now, I’ve been loving

1. Runaway by Didi
  2. Your Secret Admirer by EpisodeCray
  3. A Love Worth Fighting For by K.O_Episode<3

Undiscovered Gems in my opinion

3 Likes

My All Time Favorites

1. Speak by @J.Miley
  2. Blake by @WiktoriaF
  3. Its Just An Illusion by MissMJ
5 Likes

Rivals 1&2 by @alexlight
Deep Attraction Series by LadyDianna
Falling for sin by Ceri.

3 Likes

Chain reaction By Miss MJ (don’t ask which one cause I can’t decide)
My Charming Vampire By Bea
Whiskey By Mikayla
And just because I couldn’t narrow it to only three:
Dragonbound By Inga

1 Like

Im so gonna read every story you guys just posted :upside_down_face: Im currently reading the shaw brothers though

I don’t know if I can narrow it down to THREE… but I can try.

Top 2 are easy, that’s for sure!

1. “Everly After” by @Anya_R is a beautifully written fantasy about the fae and everything about this world absolutely pulls you in. I simply can’t get enough of it! It’s simply breath-taking and there’s not another story like it on Episode.
  2. “In Love With the Whisperer” by @Ruby L. Lee is absolutely the cutest! It’s a fantasy rom-com about a girl who can talk to animals and it makes me laugh every time I read it! It’s totally a sense of humor I can get behind and the author draws all of the animals herself! As a huge animal person, how can I not love it?!

Some of my other favorites (since I can’t just pick one more after this) include:

1. “Slayer” by @amepisode is a thriller/horror story with vampires. And man, are these some bad-a** vampires? These are the type I wouldn’t dare want to mess around with! It’s got such an intriguing storyline which I’ve learned comes naturally to this author! At this point, I’m wondering what CAN’T she write? It’s just a fantastic read and I currently have two playthroughs going on with it.
  2. “Escaping Eternal” by @Sare-Jinx is hands down one of my favorite Sci-Fi stories on here. It’s tied with “Mysterious Signals” from @Antika actually! Both are short stories (EE is 6 chapters and MS is 3) and both are complete! EE is a thriller sci-fi with a bad-a** crew and literally every choice you make matters on whether or not who lives and who doesn’t. ANYBODY can die. It’s intense but so wonderful! And MS is a puzzle mystery game where all your choices matter as well! There’s fantastic puzzles (all were created before the time of overlays so it’s even more impressive to me) and a plot with a plot twist that you totally wouldn’t see coming!
  3. “Duemadiri” by @Vaena and @EZWhitney is a VN fantasy that blows my mind. Every. Single. Time. The branching and the coding, this story is just SO complex. It’s almost like I’m playing a fantasy RPG. SUCH a beautiful and in-depth read. All of the artwork (all of the characters are drawn by Vaena herself) is absolutely STUNNING. I honestly can’t rave about this story enough.

I know this is more than three :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil: but there’s just so many great, and often hidden gems and stories on this app that I couldn’t help but share more! :heart:

11 Likes

These stories sound amazing :scream: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Literally, anything by Kayla S. but if I had to choose one PP : Offline. She’s hilarious and I love her directing.

Killer Instincts by Maddie V. I’m not caught up on it rn but klsafnknsaf it’s honestly so good and I love Jax and
Harper so much.

21 Dates by Meila Summers. THIS STORY HAS ME DEAD I LOVE IT SO MUCH??? andiloveMacwhetherit’spopularopinionornot.

Us At Midnight by CERI. There’s only five episodes so far but it’s obvious it’s going to be amazing?? Lennox and Victoria are just amazing ahhh.

FUNDAMENTALS by MissLadyLG. I binged read it this morning and omg. I don’t even have words.

i’msorryicouldn’tjustchoosethree

2 Likes

Love you @MoonW13 :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes
  1. Dripping Mascara by Genevieve M.
  2. Black Absinthe by Kay Elle
  3. Hell’s Verdict by R.A. Ross
8 Likes

I’d have to agree with @amepisode about loving you, @MoonW13 :heart_eyes:

I have more than 3, of course, but I just wanted to stop in and say that @MoonW13’s story “The Devil Within” is one of my many as well! Such a great sci-fi story and well directed too!

6 Likes
  1. Dripping Mascara by Genevieve M.
  2. Adrenaline by Evil Ebonni
  3. The Trophy Wife by Evil Ebonni (i think)
1 Like

thanks so much! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Deep Attraction series by Lady Dianna
It’s just an Illusion by Miss MJ
The Shaw Brothers by Violet Madison

(there’s a lot more)

1 Like

The Trophy Wife is not written by Evil Ebonni…

1 Like

Thank you!!
:rose::rose:

Thank you so much! :smile:

1 Like

I have a hard time choosing a favorite author and story, but I am certainly going to be coming back to this list as soon as I finish Duemadiri :slightly_smiling_face:

… This forum is also going to take some getting used, to, lol. (First post here.)

2 Likes