What's your top 3 favourite user stories?

MY 5 Favorites are:

1. THE GIRL IS MINE
  2. THE WOLF WITHIN
  3. LEGACY
  4. NOT INTERESTED
  5. LOVE IS A DRUG

(sorry I just couldn’t pick 3)

So hard but right now its:

1. Your dad, My daddy by Bellona

2. The Blank Page by Janna Valentina

3. Dear Inmate by Sharon Rose

But really it fluctuates whenever I find new stories or the author updates again.

Victoria Masina is still continuing Eclipses - she’s just been doing other projects, such as being the primary (sole?) director of Perfect Pitches. Don’t count her story out yet!

7 Likes

I know, right? By The Way, I love all of your stories. They’re Awe-to-The-Some! (Awesome, I meant :hugs:)

2 Likes

Aw! This made my day! Thank you!

3 Likes

My top 3 are

My skater lover
The Shaw brothers
.Rebounding with Bad

1 Like

Top three are:
Becoming Queen Bee (LIMELIGHT)
The Secret Of Rain
Not Interested

1 Like

My favorite stories are:

Adrenaline - By Evil Ebonni

Complicated - By Sai Keyhart

The New Girl - By Saige Mercer

I think I have read like over 200 stories and finished them all just in the last 7 months (not talking about I’m on Episode for like almost a year so so much more)

Speak by @J.Miley (just started reading it a few days ago but I love it)

Dead Roses by Beeble Hope (Love the plot and the directing)

Maid For You by @alexlight (Love that story I replayed like twice)

Dead 7 by Kayla S

top 4 favorite at the moment

3 Likes

I’m so glad you are enjoying Speak!
:rose:

Yeah, it’s awesome! A friend recommended it I only know it for like 3 days and I got to episode 57(!)
The storyline is so great just love it!

May I ask when you started it? (Like in what month, year if you don’t care to tell)

1 Like

I published the first three Episodes on July 2nd of 2017. I typically publish an Episode a week (wish I could do more, but life happens), There will be a total of 90 Episodes in the story.

1 Like

Awesome I bet it’s fun to see people love your story everywhere lol

1 Like

Btw bunch of stuff were really (sadly) relatable because I’m such a messed up person (stuff like the eating disorder, that she couldn’t tell people what happened to her I still can’t forever be a mystery and I will keep cry every time someone asks me, the long sleeves thing I did that for years to hide cuts)

Liz is such a strong character and even though she’s a character it’s so cool she got her sorta happily ever after with someone

1 Like

It always amazes and saddens me how many people can relate to Liz. It also warms my heart when people realize how strong she truly is unlike others that view her as “pathetic” and “weak”. I hoped in creating her to help others like her (and me) know that they are not alone, and to never give up hope. To fight back every day, even when that fight means just getting out of bed. That it is okay to fall back down, as long as you get back up again. Like the Japanese proverb. Fall six times, get up seven. I wanted to humanize mental health, something that is all too often portrayed in a way that you “magically just get better” or that “love fixes everything” even though Wes is a large part of her recovery. I also wanted to bring awareness to warning signs. As you mentioned, long sleeves to cover evidence of self-harm, coping mechanisms to try to mask the pain. And this story has helped me so much just writing it.

1 Like

There are a lot of people that deal with similar stuff, I can see how many other people can relate.
I may have not watched my parents die (still alive) or any of the other things Liz has been through, but trust me I have gone through some really tough stuff that I don’t tell anybody I never told my family either, I’m not in contact with most of them, they couldn’t contain me not telling them anything I basically have 2 parents I barely see and 1 sister that still talks to me it actually makes me sad when people say “you are not alone” because I always have to deal with my own shit by myself. Keep encouraging people with your story it’s so great and inspirable!

After season 1, she did say that there would be a little break. She actually updated and released a new chapter a few weeks ago. Before that she also released 2 chapters about 2 months before. So there’s been 3 new chapters in the last few months. Victoria has been working on projects with Episode which meant there was a bit of a delay. She did say this on her IG which is why there was a bit of a gap, but you may not be on there so weren’t aware. But she is and has been continuing x

2 Likes

Hard to pick just 3… but I’ll try…

Precision Impact by @surly
Mysterious Signals by @Antika
Everly After by @Anya_R

All sensational stories and one everyone should read them. They deserve so much love! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil: thank you so much my love :see_no_evil: coming from a great author yourself your constant support means everything to me :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

I’m forever thankful for you Amanda, m’friendo! (Look at us on the new forums, hello. :raising_hand_woman:)

1 Like