What's your TYPE of story?

I wanna know what type of plot, genre, themed, or whatever type of story you are interested in and why?
DecisiveHelplessJohndory-size_restricted
This may give an eye-opener others and me to be inspired by what you claim so drop it down below loves :kissing_heart: :point_down:t5:

2 Likes

Mystery and comedy
Idk why but I just do…
I guess I grew up watching mystery shows and fell in love with comedy after awhile so putting them together really makes an unifying piece for me

1 Like

Mafia story’s :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: ,it just i love it i also like drama it’s cool fr i’m also making a mafia story :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Likeable characters. Something different, funny humour

1 Like

I think my 3 favourite episode genres would be Comedy, Mystery and Drama. I like writing all three. I like writing fantasy and romance as well but I don’t like reading it as much :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Very well-built characters. Doesn’t matter if they have good intentions or if they’re secretly insane. I love reading about very realistic and/or unique characters.

1 Like

deff fantasy,especially if we play as two mc (a girl and a guy) just like solis regnum forres and the blood quest

1 Like

I can read any genre and any story. As long as the characters are well developed and likeable, I’d read it even if the plot goes nowhere lmao

Most of the time I avoid romance and romantic drama though, so any genre apart from those two.