What's your weird phobia?

I watched a video about it and God it creeped me out so much. I never ever want surgery lol

1 Like

When i was little, i was playing in the garden and i accidently touched a worm. I was so grossed out, when i had my lunch i would constantly check the food to see if there were gonna be worms in it or something lol

1 Like

Same but my mums is really bad. She doesn’t even need to see holes if you vaguely mention something that had once triggered her in less than a few seconds she has goosebumps, her hairs are sticking up and she’s shivering… :confused: Other than that it doesn’t affect her everyday life because she doesnt find everything (like strawberries) bad but the things she does really get her.

2 Likes

Exactly like me…

2 Likes

I wouldn’t call it a phobia but every time I close the light in a room at night I just want to rush into another lighted one because it feels like someone is trying to catch me :joy:

5 Likes

Me at 3 am LOL

2 Likes

hahahaha trueee

2 Likes

Whenever i wash my face i sometimes feel like something really scary would pop up like a ghost or something so i wash fast as possible and leave

4 Likes

OMG couldn’t relate more

3 Likes

OMC same! Like once I was washing my hair and my eyes were closed then I thought something was watching me. Then I stupidly opened my eyes and all this soap got in but good news…a monster wasn’t stalking me.

3 Likes

I hate getting soap in my eye. Literally one of the worst. And i’m sometimes terrified of something being outside of the shower curtain everytime i shower LOL

4 Likes

Good thing I have a blurry door and not a curtain, so I can distinguish a figure

2 Likes

lucky goose

2 Likes

Same and I just have the curtain.

2 Likes

I have Sedatephobia. (the fear of silence.)

4 Likes

True silence is so eerie and just ughhh at times.

1 Like

really? i actually like silence more than loudness. It’s kinda peaceful in a way

2 Likes

Yeah but too much silence it creeps me out.

3 Likes
  • Death from Falling (ironic. Really ironic.)
  • Heights (not as bad)
  • Dead water bugs
  • Drowning
6 Likes

Ah bit off topic but a few more book recommendations for you, @VenusPeach

• American Psycho

(It is pretty gruesome but when you get past that, it is a great read - a satire actually filled with foul sarcasm about the yuppies of the 80s.)

• The Virgin Suicides

(Probably what I would call a modern classic - this is a very mysterious and sad story. Written from male perspectives primarily. Covers the tragic deaths of the Lisbon sisters).

3 Likes