What's your weird phobia?

community
general

veins

I totally get the frog one, they freak the crap out of me too.

Also, I kinda have this phobia of knives. Not like dumb, not sharp knives that you eat with but knives to slice meat, vegetables etc. just freak me out and I am extremely careful around them.

Ooo
Well, i’ve watched American Psycho film but i’ll check the book out.

The Virgin Suicides sounds interesting. I’ll check it out :3

Thank you for the suggestions, i appreciate it!

No problem!

blood, since my dad is a doctor he says its weird like i get all dizzy and stuff when i see it on tv or irl

when people walk into/out of a room… AND THEY DON’T CLOSE THE MOTHER EFFIN DOOR OR THEY DO BUT IT DOESN’T CLOSE THE WHOLE WAY!

Worms.
And once I read that there are mutant giant earthworms in Australia that can grow up to 9 feet long. I was having nightmares about meeting one for 3 weeks straight :smile:

Height Phobia is very common. Every normal person can have fear of height. But if your mood really swings at height then its time to consult a doctor.

I am scared of heights…soo scared …:no_mouth::cold_sweat:

Im creeped out by trees i hate it and i live in a forest …

Dogs, horses, Copenhagen, metrodoors & overly-crowded places

i’m scared of butterflys. they look scary tbh

I’m scared of humans …

And therapists AND doctors AND anyone who can tell what’s wrong with meh and actually has the power to send me to a mental asylum :tired_face::tired_face::weary:

I mean , I AM DEPRESSED,I AM GLAD BEING DEPRESSED AND DONT EVEN THINK OF GETTING RID OF MY BEST FRIEND : DEPRESSION!
Not kidding, it’s legit a part of me now .

Also I found this phobia in my planner as one of the facts they put up :

"Anatidaephobia" is the fear that somewhere in the world there is a duck watching you

DEPRESSION :face_with_raised_eyebrow::no_mouth::open_mouth::zipper_mouth_face: are you serious why why why?

Oh, ok…

im scared of almost everything

Issues in the past and stuff, still affects me a load now . I just hide it well :blush:

Alright…but whenever you need to talk …I am there for you ok😘

I have bad acrophobia, fear of heights.

And…sedatephobia, fear of silence.