What's your zodiac sign?

community
general

Read above there is a lot of leos

I’m an Aquarius. I’ve read so many different things about this sign so I really don’t feel like I can say whether it fits or not, hehe

Yay an air sign!

GEMINi :smiling_imp:

Twinzies

Mine.
Moon: Pisces
Rising: Libra
Sun: Aquarius?
Venus: (I don’t know…)

I’m just a fishes I really want to meet another fishes :pisces::pisces::pisces:

Hey, I’m a Pisces!

Yay…, hai

Hi :slightly_smiling_face:

Virgo!

scorpio

Sagittarius :point_right::sunglasses::point_right:

I’m a Pisces, they think that we are emotional and sensitive. I’m not. They think we can’t see reality for what it is.

I feel like Pisces are always pushed aside. Like, we don’t matter.

I LOVE PlSCES AND WOULD DIE FOR YOU GUYS JUST SAYIN

At least you were honest!

@RastaUnicorn

yea, some zodiac signs are often misunderstood lmao. Like for example a lot of people hate Geminis because they think we’re “mean” “manipulative” or whatever when it’s not true. I’m the complete opposite. Maybe some are like that but doesn’t mean EVERY Gemini acts like that. The same goes for other signs. And pisces are great people imo

Geminis also are one of the most misunderstood. All the Geminis I know are super sweet, they are honest but try to be more sweet when saying the truth and they like helping others. I seriously don’t understand why people think they are mean :persevere:

Aw thank you so much
I mean I guess people either had a crappy experience with a Gemini or just want to hop on the bandwagon. Oh well. But yeah, all signs are unique in their own way