What's your zodiac sign?

I’m a Virgo-libra cusp

1 Like

Oh cool! well i am a gemini, but i sometimes feel like i’m not one if that makes sense? i relate to some of the traits, but not all.

I kinda don’t like how people think we’re mean when we’re the most misunderstood zodiac

2 Likes

Virgo :virgo:

Virgo is actually the second largest constellation (random fact).

The symbol of the maiden is based on Astraea. In Greek mythology, she was the last immortal to abandon Earth at the end of the Silver Age, when the gods fled to Olympus – hence the sign’s association with Earth.

Yours is a mutable sign.

Mutable sign:

In astrology, mutable signs are associated with adaptability, flexibility and sympathy. These signs mediate change and change their modes of expression frequently in order to meet this end, and they are often described as being diplomatic and assisting others through transitions. On the other hand, because of their dualistic behavior, they can often be inconsistent, uncommitted and come off as unreliable.

If you have any other questions, just ask! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s interesting!

1 Like

Virgo supporter! :virgo::virgo:
@RainbowCat this is a virgo meaning

Virgos are always paying attention to the smallest details and their deep sense of humanity makes them one of the most careful signs of the zodiac. Their methodical approach to life ensures that nothing is left to chance, and although they are often tender, their heart might be closed for the outer world. This is a sign often misunderstood, not because they lack the ability to express, but because they won’t accept their feelings as valid, true, or even relevant when opposed to reason. The symbolism behind the name speaks well of their nature, born with a feeling they are experiencing everything for the first time.
Virgo is an Earth sign, fitting perfectly between Taurus and Capricorn. This will lead to a strong character, but one that prefers conservative, well-organized things and a lot of practicality in their everyday life. These individuals have an organized life, and even when they let go to chaos, their goals and dreams still have strictly defined borders in their mind. Constantly worried that they missed a detail that will be impossible to fix, they can get stuck in details, becoming overly critical and concerned about matters that nobody else seems to care much about. Since Mercury is the ruling planet of this sign, its representatives have a well-developed sense of speech and writing, as well as all other forms of communication. Many Virgos may choose to pursue a career as writers, journalists, and typists, but their need to serve others makes them feel good as caregivers, on a clear mission to help. Virgo is a perfectionist who sees every flaw, and at times, you’re a little too critical. Relax your mind by channeling it into a project, like solving a crossword puzzle, writing a story, or organizing your desk. As an earth sign, you love the outdoors, so chill out in nature, or try a sport like karate. Remember, it’s easy for helpful Virgo to give, but harder for you to receive. Let your friends pitch in and support you, too! Try opening up a little more. You don’t have to be perfect to be loveable. Just be yourself.

Sorry for the long response!

2 Likes

Omg
Everyone’s Virigo (Sorry if I spelled that wrong)
I’m a Scorpio.

1 Like

lol so am I :scorpion::two_hearts:

1 Like

Lol YAY!!

2 Likes

Ooooh
Libra
Interesting

I’m a Sagittarius

2 Likes

holy shit
that’s totally, like 100% me.

1 Like

Is gemini wrong? :yin_yang:

That’s me too!

1 Like

what do you mean by that?

1 Like

Cancer in the house!:crab::cancer:

1 Like

im a gemini lol

1 Like

I go against everything in this except for the writer thing.
#Virgorebel

1 Like

For geminis:

Geminis are fast thinkers, can be very understanding, best advice givers, open-minded, witty, pretty fickle, inconsistent on a horrible day but energetic, witty, chatty and can be great when having conversations on a great day. They can be great at counseling, writing, creativity, rapping, singing etc. (A lot of rappers/celebs are geminis btw!)

They have split personalities, They can kinda switch up moods in a minute, can get nervous and pretty tensed and can get bored easily. Also, they can be pretty indecisive (LIKE ME, someone could ask me where i want to eat i would either say “idk” or “hmm lets go to this place” and change my mind.)

They also have a very private self that they will NEVER let anyone in. This to some people can make them think they’re “false” when it’s who they really are

2 Likes

Lol you and me share the same birthday,… We Obviously have the same sign. Lol. :joy:

Proud Gemini here.

Could you explain why?

1 Like