What's your zodiac sign?

I swear you are EVERYWHERE.

I’m Libra.

What about Leos?

Pisces. I don’t know my meaning.

Pisces are very friendly, so they often find themselves in a company of very different people. Pisces are selfless, they are always willing to help others, without hoping to get anything back.
Pisces is a Water sign and as such this zodiac sign is characterized by empathy and expressed emotional capacity.
Their ruling planet is Neptune, so Pisces are more intuitive than others and have an artistic talent. Neptune is connected to music, so Pisces reveal music preferences in the earliest stages of life. They are generous, compassionate and extremely faithful and caring.
People born under the Pisces sign have an intuitive understanding of the life cycle and thus achieve the best emotional relationship with other beings.
Pisces-born are known by their wisdom, but under the influence of Uranus, Pisces sometimes can take the role of a martyr, in order to catch the attention. Pisces are never judgmental and always forgiving. They are also known to be most tolerant of all the zodiac signs.
Gentle and caring, Pisces can be the best friends that may exist. In fact, they often put the needs of their friends in front of their needs. They are loyal, devoted, compassionate and whenever there is some problem in the family or among friends, they will do their best to resolve it. Deeply intuitive, Pisces can sense if something is wrong, even before it happens. Pisces are expressive and they will not hesitate to express their feelings to the people around them. They expect others to be open to them as they are. Communication with loved ones is very important for them.

1 Like

Sagittarius :sagittarius:

Omg, all that info must be right!

Sure.

I don’t fricking care about tiny details. When I write, I write roughly, leaving the details for later, if I get to it at all. If I manage to get the point across, I’m good.
Deep sense of humanity? Does that mean I know I’m a human? Does that mean I’m careful around other humans? Nope. I’ve accidentally hurt people before. I don’t think I’m very careful.

Methodical approach to life? I actually laughed when I read this. I am not methodical. AT. ALL. Screw schedules. Often tender? What does that even mean? I can be sympathetic, I suppose, but I’m pretty sure my heart is wide open. I’ll accept my feelings a true, valid, whatever.

I’m not sure about this one, but I’m pretty sure I only feel this way when I experience things for the first time.

LOL NOT. Organized? If my books will fit and stay in my locker, I’m good. Lot of practicality? I day dream all day and then some. Goals and dreams have strictly defined borders? I’ve been thinking about being an author, and the other day I thought “what if I wanted to be an astronaut? I bet I could.”
As I said before, screw details.

Okay, the only thing I’m not on this part is I don’t have a need to serve. I think I have well developed communication. I was doing pretty well at Catchphrase yesterday.

Meh, I’m not really a perfectionist anymore. I used to be when I was younger, but that was only when I did art. I’m only critical when I want to be.
Yeah, I love the outdoors. Lots of lovely bugs to come kill me. :expressionless: If I was given the choice, I’d probably chose indoors. Nah, I’m pretty good a receiving. I like help, cause I’m a lazy bum. I will most definitely let my friends pitch in.

There you are. All the reasons why I don’t conform to the set Virgo persona.

1 Like

Oh. Sorry if I offended you in any way :grimacing:

3 Likes

Aquarius :aquarius:

1 Like

This is a perfect description of me.

That explains why I love music!

I have a diverse group of friends. Maybe this is why.

My friend is also a Pisces. She’s like this.

Very true.

2 Likes

Hehe, nah. I just don’t like labels, so I had to prove I’m not limited by the personality society has set up.

2 Likes

I’m a Cancer :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Im scorpio

(yes I am damn feisty)

welp i’m so late… but I’m a libra even though I’m far from it

1 Like

Scorpio :scorpius:

HEY HEY HEY! IMA CAPRICORN TOOOOOOOOOOP YEET! YOU’RE NOT ALONEEEE! But woah :neutral_face: capricorns are so lonely XD

1 Like

Now I’m gonna find a description that describes MEH! (And if I can’t find anything, I’ll share my fave zodiac stuff I found online )

Libra :libra:

:capricorn:

:gemini: