What's you're favorite show on Netflix

Mine is Cheer! :sparkling_heart:

https://www.netflix.com/title/81039393?s=i&trkid=13747225

2 Likes

I dont know, right now I really like explained.

Might be the dragon prince

1 Like

Stranger Thingssss

Still waiting for season 4

1 Like

Oh my I have a lot.
Prison break (watch it if you haven’t it is bloody amazing and I stayed up till 7am watching it for 4 days)
Dynasty
Lucifer
The end of the f****** world
Teen wolf
Benidorm
Bad education
Tvd
and I’m currently rewatching Pretty little liars again lols

2 Likes

LUCIFERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

3 Likes

omg yes I cannot wait for season 5!

2 Likes

Big Mouth
F is for Family
Insatiable

But right now I’m currently obsessed with ‘You’

2 Likes

Stranger Tingzzzzzz

1 Like

Basically all of the Arrowverse
Santa Clarita Diet
Being Human (they took it off :cry:)
Lucifer

1 Like

As far as originals go I’ve recently really liked The Witcher, Aj and the Queen, and the new season of Grace and Frankie. Stoked for the third season of Sabrina. Dracula was not what I expected but I still enjoyed it.

2 Likes

Oh cool

yes, this too!

2 Likes

Yess

2 Likes

A few of those wigs were suspect but Henry Cavill is so damn fine.

2 Likes

𝔜𝔬𝔲.

4 Likes

My favourite would probably have to be Daybreak. But my second would be Stranger Things.
My Thoughts

Daybreak

I always loved Zombie Apocalypse books. So I was worried about watching a show about it. But they didn’t show anything to gory and they don’t go into details about the Ghoulies. I also think that the different cliques taking over different parts of the town is how it would actually happen. The kids wouldn’t all hang out together and make an alliance. It would be the exact same thing as high school except they kill each other. And honestly, Turbo and Wesley are one of my favorite couples. It was such a good show and it was honestly just hilarious.

Stranger Things

Season 1
The first season was really creepy and scary. It was honestly intriguing and it made me enjoy the characters. I feel bad for Barb though.
Season 2
I personally enjoyed it. I liked Bob and the dogs were really creepy. I was always terrified of them.
Season 3
This is when it started to fall apart. It was no longer scary it was just kind of weird. They introduced the Germans and the Monster thing. I didn’t like how they split up. It make me feel like they were no longer a group and I felt really bad for Dustin. And Max was starting to piss me off.

P.S. I forgot Lucifer. I don’t really have a lot to say on it but I really liked the first 3 seasons. The fourth was weird.

3 Likes
  • Cable Girls (Las Chicas del Cable)
  • The Tudors
  • The Crown
  • You
  • Insatiable
2 Likes

Is You really as good as they say?

3 Likes

I honestly find it a bit creepy. I don’t like the idea of a creepy stalkerish bf or whatever. It also gives ideas to weirdos out there who wanna learn ways to stalk :joy:

2 Likes

I might check it out. I’ve took quizzes on the show. It said I’m like Joe’s little sibling and he won’t hurt me and that I wouldn’t die due to my skills.

4 Likes