When did you begin to play Episode? How come?

Me about almost 2 years ago :thinking:. I knew Episode through advertisements on other apps and immediately get interested :sweat_smile:.

4 Likes

I thank a friend of mine.
At first I didn’t even want to download it, but now I spend half a day on episode😍

1 Like

It’s very addictive isn’t it :laughing:?

1 Like

I started playing when classic was a thing. I think (2015)
I played this game called “Surviving high school” but eventually they discontinued it and then I started playing choices then I got an ad for episode.

2 Likes

Yes,I love Episode :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Januaryish last year, was having a bit of a rough time, the app was suggested when I downloaded something else and so I gave it a go :woman_shrugging:

Like early 2014, I can’t remember how, I think I just downloaded it cause I wanted to play a simulation game similar to Surviving High School.

I think since uhhhh… 2014-2013 or when episode decided to partner up with Demi Lovato, I was a fan of her back then. And then an ad of Demi L popped up and I downloaded it.

And yes, I loved classic so much I finished Party Girls, Ember Effect, The unexpected roommate (don’t judge) Campus Crush etc. then Ink came, it took time to adapt to a certain artstyle (even tho I started playing in ink) but later on I started to read more ink stories and so on. Maybe LL will be like that as well :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I started in 2014 and am absolutely addicted

I played episode because a friend told me I play now episode since 2016!!!:hugs::hugs:

2014 or 2015 I played when there was only CLASSIC. I don’t remember when I first saw it though I think I saw it on a social media site called momio I’m not sure

2 Likes

I think I saw episode through an ad around 2016 ish and the first story I read was mean girls :joy: I actually was on and off with the app cause I got annoyed with how you had to use gems so I would delete it but then downloaded it again the next year. Eventually around 2017 I discovered other people’s stories and that you were able to create your own! However, I didn’t really get into actually learning to code till later in 2018 when I saw the forums and noticed episode had such a huge community :innocent:

1 Like

My first story was also mean girls!:joy::joy:

1 Like

I’ve been reading for about three years if not a little more. I found episode through ads and thought it would be fun since I liked simulation games.

Hello @ThuyTo, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum. :smiley: Moved this to Episode Fan Community since it’s about Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

I started playing Episode in December 2015, back when almost all of the stories were in Classic. I found Episode through its advertisements. :smiley:

I think it was like 2 years ago when limelight became a thing.

When Mean Girls 1 was still relatively new. Idk how long ago that was, but it was a few years ago, before I stopped for a couple years and then coming back again.

I started to play episode around 3 years ago && I started writing stories that time too on the Episode platform. I discovered Episode through advertisements if I’m not mistaken.

right after it got released, i think. i just saw some ads and thought oh cool lol