When did you first get the episode app..?

Since when have you had episode .?
I first got episode on my 12 birthday lol which was 4 years ago November 2014(a few months after it released). I honestly loved the app and I have been here ever since lol

1 Like

dont know. it only had classick when I started but ink came not long after

2 Likes

I don’t remember how old I was, but Ik I first got it when it was just classic style :sweat_smile: after a bit, I got bored (seeing as I was probably pretty young) and got rid of it, I got it again when it had ink, had it for a couple of months and got rid of it again, and I got it again I think just after it added limelight and I’ve had it ever since. I’m a lot more interested in it now and like more involved in the community than I was.

2 Likes

For me, it was back in 2014 lol damn I feel old o.o

1 Like

Omg same I would get rid of it when I didn’t have enough space to play it lol and each time there was way more advanced updates lol

2 Likes

Exactly! Now I find myself deleting any other possible app because I just can’t find it in my heart to delete it again

3 Likes

july 2015 :blush:

gonna be 4 years soon lol (27th)

1 Like

right when it came out, & the only stories were real hollywood & campus crush LOL.

1 Like

Omg I remember reading those lol

1 Like

@TroubledHeart.Author Same here, probably why younger me got bored, with the attention span of a gnat.

2 Likes

Same, I became more interested in the episode app when the user stories started to be a thing

Same here! There was a lot more variety

1 Like

I got it when I was around 16 (in 2014, when it first came out and there was only classic). At the time, I had recently got internet after not having it for many years and on-off activity for it :thinking: Also, I didn’t have my own device, we had a family one so I would read on that and delete it every time I got paranoid my parents would come across it, lol :joy:

1 Like

I remember the first time I had episode, there was only classics and my first ever classic story was my favorite one. I still remember the name

1 Like

Geez, y’all have been here forever lol. I first downloaded it December 24, 2018. It was my Christmas present to myself, “I might as well check out that app with the cute but cheesy ads, see what it’s about.” It, uh, had Limelight then. The Kiss List was my first story.

They gave me 2 passes every 4 hours, and made me spend about 2 days reading the crumbiest featured stories. I was apparently more patient then than I am now lmao.

Despite Episode’s every effort to drive me away in the early days, I’ve been playing ever since. :sunglasses:

I gave Episode a 2-star review on the app store lmao, about the second day after I downloaded it. I haven’t rescinded it. It’s what they deserve for welcoming me like I was carrying the flu.

1 Like

Lmao the tutorial things they make you do are pretty crumby I hated having to read a story against my will every time I would reinstall it lol

1 Like

Which one was it .?

1 Like

Lol my parents would check my phone when I got my first ever phone and i would delete it before they checked it bc i was scared of them going on it too :joy:

1 Like

It was called

Humans: No surrender

1 Like

I don’t think I ever read that one

1 Like