When did you realize

hey Episoders,

When did you realize you wanted to create your own epi story? Were u inspired by someone else story? Or were you fascinated when you realize we could create our own stories?

10 Likes

I decided I wanted to back in April but I was very confused by all the coding but I came back to it after reading I married a Knight by earlgreytea which inspired me in September and I’m still writing it which is good!

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is about Episode stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

So the thing that inspired me to start writing was when I read the story “Coding 101” by @TalGordin :two_hearts: she explained how to code very thoroughly. I was super intimidated by it all :joy:

I was inspired to actually write my story from a combination of a dream I had and taking some Criminal Profiling classes in University.

4 Likes

I realized it be cool after reading some fanmail a author got.

1 Like

i realized after reading college of eternity by the legend sophia. i realized that my ideas mattered and that someone would appreciate them somewhere. :white_heart:

1 Like

Awww, so happy I could help you out! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hearts:

1 Like

I used to wrte stories on other interactive app…so when I downloaded episode the first thought that came to my mind was to write stories

2 Likes

Hmm, I think I was inspired by Sandra G :grin:
At first, I didn’t even know that Episode has community stories but then I realized that it’s even not that hard and I learned how to code within a month - I’m still learning new things regularly :white_heart:
Joseph Evans’ videos helped me to learn how to code and Sandra gave me some kind of motivation :white_heart:

1 Like

I always really wanted to write a story when I thought of an idea (probably why I love sims so much :joy:) but I could never figure out coding until I got really determined, and I’m so glad I persevered cause I love it now :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

That’s a good one!! I have been reading stories on Episode for so long I wanted really give it a trh coz I appreciated the work of all the authors​:heart::hugs: And after reading so many amazing love stories mafia stories and all other genres I started to really gain lot of interest on writing and worked on my own script​:heart::heart: I started it going throughthe learning process I wrote my story and uploaded the first four chapters of it yesterday :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I realized I wanted to write a story when I read The Teacher by Mette Peleikis back in April 2019. It was the first story that I really got into and genuinely loved. From then on, it was literally my dream to bring an idea in my head to life and share it with the world. I immediately tried to learn how to code back then, but I never even finished the first scene. Looking back, the story was crap :joy:. But I came back to writing exactly a year later and I am almost ready to publish my first story!

2 Likes

The second I realized there was thing called Limelight and the clothing and character customization. :joy:

I was 13 when I started writing, but mainly just created a ton of characters and outfits for stories I was publishing on other sites. I only became hyper serious once LL was fully put together and released. I’ve always loved writing, so I figured Episode was a more visual way of telling it to audiences semi-my age.

Over the past four years, I have definitely developed my writing and think Episode can be a great way to visually tell a well-written novel!

2 Likes

I hope you complete it and publish, also I hope to be one of the first people to read it someday. It is not easy creating a story and you start to see that once you start scripting yourself.

1 Like

whoa that’s very interesting, you were able to combine your inspiration and what you learned from university, you don’t hear this too often. Also, it sounds like it would be a great story, if this forum is still open and the story complete post it in here, i would like to read it. But only if this forum still open, so I can know where it came from, anyway I wish you great luck and I believe in your ability to do well!

wow that’s cool… what other apps you wrote on? and do you still write on them or use them today??

1 Like

Chapters…and i deleted that

1 Like

OMG :clapping::clapping::clapping:

you have to share with the clan, I would love to read it. many of us know and understand the difficulty of creating a story and to complete 4 chapters in a row is an accomplishment all on its own! you did great!

1 Like

AAAHHHHH!!!
similar to what I wrote for @sammifred456 , i will do for you… I can’t wait!

get it girl.

did you at least save those stories somewhere else? I feel like you worked hard on it.

1 Like