When did you realize

no actually, i was just trying to write. i’m glad i deleted that and found episode

1 Like

Oh my my this means a lot to me thankyou so so much :sob::sob::heart::heart::heart: I would definitely love to all guys’ stories and also if you read mine I can literally die of happiness :joy::joy::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart::heart:

On this note I would like to share my story link

1 Like

And reading all you guys’ experience it feels so good to me :pleading_face::heart:

1 Like

Awh thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
I’ll let you know when I release the first episodes if you want

1 Like

can’t wait :wink:

1 Like

Around 2017, I was a mobile user and created stories there. I would never upload I just enjoyed watching them. To be honest I didn’t even know there were community creators I just thought episode made them :sob:

1 Like

First few episodes coming out this month! :sparkles:

1 Like

I started writing in late 2016, but I didn’t publish. Life got in the way, but luckily I’m here now. I’ve been at home since March, so I’ve had a lot of time to plan and write.

Before that, I did make some attempts here and there to make stories with The Sims (2015-ish) and using MapleStory characters (2011?). Add a brief stint writing satire on a different platform (2017) as well. So I guess I’ve always been into writing. I can’t escape it :upside_down_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.