When I preview my story it doesn't show me the errors when readers read it?!

Ok so I always reset my story progress and preview my story to make sure nothing is out of order or errors. On instagram I say I posted Episode # and let me know if there are any errors to make sure. Someone sends me screenshots of the errors but on the app they didn’t show it to me when I previewed my story?! Can someone explain this to me?

1 Like

Do you preview your stories on your computer or on the app before publishing?

1 Like

Maybe it was a glitch on their part? They could have been tapping too fast or exited out of your story then went back.

1 Like

My phone its an IOS

1 Like

Yeah i’m not sure but it doesn’t show me my errors when readers read it and they see it.

1 Like

What was the error? It happened to me once with a zoom when I showed my friend my story.

1 Like

Oh because I was going to say sometimes things come up differently on phones and computers. Have you tried pressing the update script button when you preview on the app? Sometimes if I do that errors will go away

2 Likes

Yeah I always update my script.

1 Like

Oh I’m not sure then…maybe contact Episode support and ask them about it?

1 Like

Ok thx

1 Like

xx

1 Like

One of them is a random baby in the next scene but it didn’t show me on my phone but the readers can see it. I went back and fixed the problem when they showed me. If they didnt then it would have stayed with the character for each episode.

1 Like

Ohh, i’ve forgotten to remove a prop before. I see

1 Like

But it didnt show me when i previewed it, maybe its just an error on the app.

1 Like

I had a music on my script and I reset story progress and updated but its not playing? There are no errors on my script. Could I be my phone?

1 Like

Could it be my phone?

1 Like

Might want to submit a help ticket for that, the support team would be happy to help you. :smiley:

1 Like

Ok ill try that.

1 Like