When should I launch my insta?

Soooo I’m new to this community and I’m working on my 3rd chapter of my story That took me weeks and haven’t got artwork yet for it. So when should I start my Instagram for my stories?!??:grimacing:

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter to be honest, you can just get insta to follow other epi accounts and chat. There’s no set time to make an account, and no obligation to post every day!

3 Likes

I guess I will do that then!!!

1 Like

Yes, I agree with @/Lin.Steeles. That’s fully up to you to decide when you want to create an episode IG account!)
It’s good for exploring new things. You can follow great influencers and just simply keep in touch with other users and friends!

1 Like

You don’t really need an insta, I have one but I’m not very active on it, I just go on there if I feel like it. It’s up to you really

1 Like

I had my instagram before I published and started making friends in the community as well as teasing my story. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

I would just start it now! You can start interacting with other accounts (NOT self promoting, but just commenting/engaging) and you can share sneak peeks!

1 Like