When should I release new episodes?

Hi friends! I just now published my story that I’ve been working on for awhile now, and I’m wondering when I should upload the other stories. I have the episodes all finished but I want to keep my audience interested. Should I upload daily or weekly?

I think weekly uploads are the best kind of uploads when it comes to engaging audiences.
Try publishing 1-2 episodes per week (I wouldn’t do more than 3, but it’s up to you and it also depends on how much time you’ve got to code) and in the meantime be active on Instagram and the Forums and post little sneak peaks of your story to give the readers something to look forward to each time!

3 Likes

I thought about posting weekly as well, but I wasn’t exactly sure which would be the best route to choose from. Sadly, I don’t have Instagram, but I can always use the Forums. I’m thinking about uploading just one more episode tomorrow for the week, but I don’t want to exactly upload too much since I just published it today, lol :blush:

1 Like

I’d say wait a few days before publishing new chapters, just to give the readers a little bit of a cliff hanger and something to look forward to.
What’s your story name? I’d really like to read it :blush:

1 Like

It’s called Death Never Does Us Part! It’s a really cool story about a girl who meets the ghost who used to live at the apartment before he died. I feel like it still needs more updates, so updates will probably be added here and there. Even though it’s published, I’m still updating it, lol :grin:

I’ll check it out tomorrow then! :white_heart:
I’m pretty tired right now I’m going to sleep lol

1 Like

I feel you there, I’m always tired lol! Goodnight, hopefully you’ll like it! :heart::blush:

1 Like

Thanks! I don’t want to overload my audience and I don’t my story to not seem interesting. I’m thinking about posting every week, for example every Saturday.

1 Like

Weekends is probably a good idea depending on your timezone Saturday for you might be Sunday for me :sweat_smile:

Once a week is probably ideal, while giving your readers sneak peaks before the release… So they have something to look forward to…

I’ll check out your story :+1:t2:

1 Like

True, timezones would be different. I’ve thought about making trailors for my Episode story, but I could possibly post on here when I’m going to release new epiosdes and what’s expected, all great ideas! I hope you’ll enjoy my story! :heart:

1 Like