When the quarantine gets to you

So…is 2:31am… I was bored…I couldn’t sleep(still can’t)…and…I ended up…cutting…my hair :sweat_smile: and not just a trim… a cut a lot of my hair…
So, is the quarantine getting to y’all too? :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Dang, you have it rough💀 don’t get me wrong, bored too😂

2 Likes

Way too boring :weary:

2 Likes

I feel you :skull: I forgot how outside felt like… and did you feel that earthquake a couple days ago(if u live in the USA)

2 Likes

I live in Florida, so I didn’t feel it :full_moon_with_face: but damn, I didn’t even know there was an earthquake (the only news that pop up are about coronavirus)

2 Likes

It was in California that’s why, but some people felt it in other states. But it was crazy even if it was 5 seconds. The whole place was shaking and the furniture :flushed:

2 Likes

2020 is fr not our year I guess :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

I guess that part that comes to me is that I have to wear a mask whenever l go outside, and do all those medical preparations whenever l go home. It’s so tedious. I’m so sick of wearing a mask. I wish l can just run into the park mask-free without complaints.

2 Likes

I thought they said the mask was pretty useless :thinking:

1 Like

Apparently, it is not the case. In my place, we must wear a mask whenever we go out, and it has helped us tremendously from the start. Coronavirus is a serious issue and we are not allowed to go out without it. It helps reduce the risk of the spread of the virus because it can be transmitted by air.

1 Like

Hmm, we can use the time for hobbies and interests. Many people l know are baking, cooking, and learning something new while having to stay at home. I guess l am lucky that l am busy with assignments, because staying in a tiny apartment all day drives me crazy!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.