When was this story published?

Hello, when was the story Foul Play: Inbounds by Ida Johane or @desultory.writer published? Do you know what date did the author shared it?

credits to Ida Johane for cover art.

Thank you :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

Sadly I don’t but omg I remember that story!!

2 Likes

That’s okay. I really love the story that’s why I am planning to put it on blogs if the author approves.

1 Like

Wym blogs?

1 Like

Oh, I might make a peer-review of the story and analysing it. I might publish this in wiki fandom if the author approves it. :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

You wanna write a fan fiction about the story?

2 Likes

Well I haven’t consider about that yet but I focused more on real life when I do my story. I love to make my own but sometimes the coding might be a bit challenging.

2 Likes

I’m so confused. What does the author got to do with this?

3 Likes

yeah actually I started writing my story but I’m still learning how to do codings, animations and some overlays. So it might take me awhile to get used to this. By the way, do you have favourite story genres?

3 Likes

Mostly mystery and fantasy

1 Like

I love fantasy too! My favourite is Cursed Evil Love by sophookles and the wall by j miley :smiley::smiley:

1 Like

I heard both of them but I’ve never read it

1 Like

Have you read the dragon’s bride and i married the knight? They’re good too! :smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

I’ve only read the dragon bride. I really like it

2 Likes

Me too I read it but I haven’t finished it. I like how the LI is always looking after Aria!

1 Like

It was over two years ago. I’m sorry idk the exact date since she’s hidden all her old posts from her Instagram.

I’m not sure if you’ll be able to get in touch with her about the story though. She’s no longer active on Instagram anymore :confused:

1 Like

Thank you! :grinning: