26 Likes

i dont even bother :joy:

10 Likes

i just straight up leave the story

13 Likes

lmaoooo

5 Likes

I am there like:

:expressionless: you are legit serious right now? I just had to customize the MC now their entire effing family/cousins UGHHHHHHH

8 Likes

and they always have like 20 siblings and 50 cousins

7 Likes

me when i also have to choose a last name

7 Likes

omggggg yes choosing the last name too it’s like

:expressionless::gun:

6 Likes

give just give a me a canon name :smiley:

4 Likes

oops i cant type

2 Likes

this is so true!

5 Likes

there’s just no need… choosing your own last name adds nothing to the story

5 Likes

well unless it adds to the story later of how the MC got that last name but otherwise there is no way it impacts the story

3 Likes

Don’t even get me started :roll_eyes: My MC has eleven siblings, plus his parents making me having to go through all the coding that needs to get done for CC to work forever :roll_eyes: The first time took me over eight hours…

5 Likes

this!
This is why I only do customizing for the MC and LI not the entire family cause it’s just too much coding!

Like alright I see why you would do it so that the family matches what the reader made the MC look like but like c’mon that is far too much coding I am sorry but that is just not my style of writing nope nope nope! I am not gonna spend hours and hours putting in customization for the entire family just no

8 Likes

Omg yes!! I literally leave the story when this happens. :skull::sob:

8 Likes

yes!! coding for the family to match is so much time and effort but i’d rather put the effort in than put off readers, you know? it’s especially annoying when the characters are different genders so you can’t do @CHAR becomes CHAR2 and then make a few changes :dizzy_face:

5 Likes

same like i’m not gonna commit time and effort into customising a billion characters when the story might be shit so i don’t even end up reading past the first chapter

5 Likes

It did require me a lot of patience plus a lot of white hot chocolate to get me through it :joy: But I kept telling myself in the end it will be worth it, cause when I tested it out, my MC and his family looked almost exactly the same as a reader would usually customize. So for me, it was just hard work that was paid off I found :blush:

3 Likes

well all the props to you then girl! I would have been there probably hitting my head with something if I had to do that kind of coding goshhhh :grimacing:

3 Likes