When you have to customise the entire MC’s family before the story begins

Exactly, I’d much rather have the readers get to experience my story “A Dozen + One” where they would get to CC (Cause I know some people are so picky with that) So I’ll put in the effort to make this story worth reading by adding in the CC.

4 Likes

Thank you so much :blush:

1 Like

for me it would have been alot of
BLOOD
SWEAT
TEARS

2 Likes

I completely relate to this. It’s so exhausting because it’s so exhausting to put so many lines of CC code, instead of getting to the actual story !! Besides the point, I don’t even know if the story is good or not because there’s so much customizing to do instead,. and that is why I would prefer Limited/No CC because it saves time, and there won’t be much changes. :sob: :sob:

5 Likes

I remember for one of my R4R’s I did with someone and I was reading their srory and it started off normally like you know “what do you look like”? And you know I did that, then next thing I know it says "customize the family and I am like :man_facepalming: you have got to be kidding me! I just customized the MC and LI and now the MC’s family and the LI’s family like OMLLLL JUST NO!

4 Likes

Next thing you know, you’re customizing EVERYONE in the story, :joy_cat:

4 Likes

Customize your best friend! :unamused:

6 Likes

Exactly, like please just LET ME READ ALREADY!! :walking_man: :walking_man:

4 Likes

Customize that weird guy down the street who you will never really see in the story :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

oh my god when they make you customise the LI’s familyimage

5 Likes

It’s like

“GET ON WITH THE DAMN STORY”

I honestly hate customizing more then the LI and the MC

6 Likes

I know exactly how this feels.

2 Likes

Like you might as well customize the mailman while you’re at it. :skull:

3 Likes

LMAO literally

2 Likes

I don’t even know how the MC family looks like yet jncjcksnkc

I just keep on drawing and when the time comes, I’ll make the character sheet

2 Likes

Everyone seems to hate this but I really like cc so I don’t mind.

6 Likes

I read one story where you had to customize the whole family and that was the whole episode. Just customization!

5 Likes

People could just use the twin MC CC code style if they want their MC to match with family members…work done!! :woman_shrugging: Idk why ppl have so much energy to copy paste the looong template soo many times, i juts hate it! :sneezing_face:

3 Likes