When you’re writing a story 📝

Cool! :slightly_smiling_face:
I also keep two tabs open when working on my story. First tab is episode, second is the backgrounds and animations. I usually use the episode music to concentrate and get inspirational thoughts. I like to have the perfect song to go with the flow if you know what I mean. Lol​:woman_shrugging:t3::thinking:

And that’s crazy. What if you lose a really important idea? Nah! I’d be going crazy keeping then in order :grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

I work on a laptop, only because I take my laptop to school and code when I can >.<
I just built myself this desk two days ago :slight_smile: Before I would sit on the couch or a table in front of the T.v.
(Reference Picture), I write my ‘plot’ in a notebook and other notes in there. However, I do have a tab open to Google-Sheets where I have like notes where I need to type stories (like if a character wears glasses or not).

Pretty soon I am going to have a TV on the wall were the painting is and that will be my second monitor. Also, the keyboard ontop of my keyboard is only bc My Laptop’s keyboard is broken and I haven’t sent in my laptop yet >.< — and yes, I have two phones.

3 Likes

I don’t it that obviously :joy: But I get loads of cleaning done when I’m brainstorming :joy:

1 Like

Sometimes my good ideas don’t always work out anyways and I lose them
But then I get another good idea that I like!

2 Likes

That’s amazing!!! Full author and editor mode lol :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Cleaning is the keyword to thinking! It helps me concentrate. Add some instrumental music and a notebook won’t be enough for all of the ideas I’ll get. :heart::joy:

1 Like

Oh, okay! I’d still go crazy if I loose a paper :rofl::rofl::rofl::woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Hi! :slight_smile: