Where are all my fellow Whovians?

The only one I could think of that really did freak me out was the episode with the devil in it (I forget the episode name). Not so much the beast in the pit, but when his mind when into the one guy’s body I was like :cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

Another one that kinda freaked me out: it wasnt so much their appearance, but the concept of them is absolutely terrifying. The cybermen :grimacing:

1 Like

That episode was terrifying! I also think that the cyber men are scary, the whole motive of them is scary and they just re-occur. I hated them even more after Bill as well. I never really found the Daleks scary though :joy:

1 Like

I can’t remember what one of those beast episodes is called but I’m pretty sure one of them is called The Impossible Planet or something like that :slight_smile: I agree, it was creepy.

And I wasn’t ever scared of the cybermen or the daleks myself.

2 Likes

It’s been a long time since I watched any doctor who, I haven’t watched it all, put probs the weeping angels!

Understandable, do you have a favourite episode?

1 Like

Not really.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.