Where are all my Potterheads at? 😂

Hey, Potterheads! I couldn’t find any unarchived topic on Harry Potter or the Wizarding World so I thought about creating one :see_no_evil: .

Let’s talk about all the amazing HP characters, our favorite scenes and quotes. :zap:

Just please be kind to one another and remember that all opinions matter and it’s okay to have unpopular opinions. Please don’t criticize another because of their thoughts and opinions - this thread is just for Harry Potter Fandom related discussions, not for promoting hatred.

Enjoy fellas! :heart: :tada:

Some tags (lmk if you don't want to be tagged)

@Nazee_writes @Zensthetic @kaylewashere @Ebx @HazelBourne

If this flops then nobody saw it :woozy_face:

18 Likes

Me 🙋🙋

3 Likes

Thanks for the tagg Adrii
Yessss!!! Am a crazzyyy HP fan!! :kissing_heart::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Love Harry Potter, but still angry at Rowling for been a transphobe.

10 Likes

I don’t have a shred of doubt about that after that finish the question game. :joy:

4 Likes

Yaaassss!!! :joy::joy::joy:

Okaay, sooo who all r Harry and Hermione shippers? :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I’m a more Dramione shipper (because of those crazy fanfics :see_no_evil: ) but I used to ship them in the first few books and because of this video:

This video is adorable.

3 Likes

Awwwww :pleading_face: :pleading_face:
This video is awesomeee :heart::heart:

U shud watch this!! Omgg!! Its awesomee!!
The song and the edit :pleading_face:

3 Likes

I’ve seen this too :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I am a very big Harry Potter fan but I’m still mad at JK Rowling for what happened with the homophobic and all…

6 Likes

I have seen this :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Aww :pleading_face:
U knw? Actually…Frst, whn I told Zen - @Zensthetic abt HP she wasnt a fan :joy:. She was like, “Meh, HP :smirk:
I used to irritate her talking a LOT abt it!! :joy:
Then during summer vacations she watched and called and said “HP is wowowowoow am sorry abt wht i said its wowowowowowoowwo”. I was soo happy :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :heart:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Have u guys seen this? :point_down:

Its EPIC :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

3 Likes

I have a friend whose opinion on Harry potter is like this…And i get angry when she tell things about hp which is not right :woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

Yep…My youtube is full of this videos :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

OMG i love Harry Potter :sob: I’m a Ravenclaw but i wish i was Hufflepuff instead, Hufflepuffs are so awesome. Also Umbridge is literally a better villain than Voldemort imo :skull:

7 Likes

I hate Umbridge :unamused::unamused:more than Voldemort

6 Likes

Ooh :joy::joy::joy:
Yeah, but @Zensthetic is now a HP fan just like meeeeeee. We even watch HP videos tgther :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Yeah, I do have frnds like tht! They say magic unreal and why do u watch it? (As if everythngs real :smirk::smirk:)

3 Likes

I first watched Order of the Phoenix in school (we were having a free period and we used our projector for watching more movies than lessons :crazy_face: ) and I didn’t understand a thing. Then I borrowed the first book from my school library and became a Potterhead after in one day!

4 Likes

Ikr :joy::joy:
Same here :joy::joy:
Evelyn Jackson is a LEGEND in HP edits :pleading_face: :heart::heart:

3 Likes