Where are all my short people at?

I’m under 5,2, but it’s because I’m one of the younger users on Episode. Still short though :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’m about 4’8 and a half… which is basically 4’9, and that is close enough to 4’10… which is closer to 4’11. but being 4’11 is basically like being 5’0… bad joke… but i usually just wear heels all the time or shoe inserts. i’ve stopped caring im short and move past it tbh. i’m not going to get taller and by the gods do i hope i don’t shrink lol. idk, i feel like as i’ve grown older i’ve stopped focusing on the fact im the size of a toddler

2 Likes

I’m 5’2 and 14, but I’ve been at this point ever since I was like, 12, so I think I’ve stopped growing by now :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’m short af (and im not part of the young demographic of Episode haha) but then again there are some Filipinos that are short so i guess my height is normal here-

If I were to live in America or other countries though… I am sure I’m the shortest in class

2 Likes

I know I’m like 8 hours late, but yeah I watch him, and I thought the same thing :joy:

2 Likes

I’m already tall enough :relieved:

1 Like

Heyyyyy I’m here

1 Like

Same, except i think I might get a little taller.

Lol I am in the exact situation

1 Like

yay!! :partying_face:

1 Like

I am 13 years and i think that according to my age i a pretty tall :crazy_face:

This is off topic, u can’t post it here (:

2 Likes

oops sorry , it was not meant for this conversation
Again sorry :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

1 Like

Its not a problem don’t worry about it (:

1 Like

thanks

1 Like

I’m 5’3 and I’m not exactly happy with it. It’s hard to be happy when people, especially women, find tall guys really attractive and desirable,. That’s something that most people want (or expect) from a partner, and obviously, I can’t meet that criteria. It’s hard not to tie my masculinity and worth as a non-binary guy into arbitrary things like height, but I hope to grow past that and accept it not as a flaw, but just a part of who I am.

2 Likes

There is nothing wrong with being a short male. A when you meat a girl if she can’t look past that your short then she is not someone you need.

2 Likes

I’m 4’11 or 5’0 :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:heart: yay

1 Like

We call this the short people club :joy:

1 Like