Where are my Christians

I have lost connection with God. I really am struggling connecting with God. I just have been honestly questioning and just feel as if I don’t have a community or support. It’s hard.

10 Likes

Im a Christian! Praying for you :heart: i know that its hard sometimes especially in a world full of unbelievablers but God says for those who have stood the test they will recive the crown of life and everlasting life with him. Even when you dont feel like he is with you he always is

6 Likes

remember, despite what you say or do, repent and run back to God. he’s waiting for you with open arms. sometimes when we sin, don’t pray, or even read the Bible as often as we should we think God is angry with us or feel some sort of guilt. But as I said before he loves endlessly and is waiting for you to come back to him. Go to Him and ask for guidance and to help you build/grow a strong/y breakable bond with him. He hears you and loves you so much. :heart:

“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new” (2 Corinthians 5:17).

if ever you need someone to talk to my instagram is @nyla.stories

5 Likes

One of my favorite verses in the bible is Phillipians Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.
Philippians 4:6 NLT

5 Likes

God’s always going to love you know matter what you do or say he wants to get to know you, talk to you, & turn you away from your sins, it’s hard at first but the more you talk to him, fast & pray things get soo much easier.

5 Likes

PM me so we can talk.

1 Like

Hello, I’m here, too. If you still need anything or anyone to discuss with, you can PM me, too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.