Where are my Europeans at?

Hello there!

If you clicked this thread, you’re either from Europe or you’re interested in what this thread is about!

Here’s the deed. I feel like Episode is vanishing small creator stories and especially the ones that are from Europe. Drop in the comments bellow what you have written and gain some readers maybe even some followers! Let’s help each other out PEOPLE!

I’ll start first!

MY STORY: All In One

Episodes: 3
What kind of story is it?: It has psychological scenes that makes the reader be in other persons shoes. There is some mature scenes here and there, with racism, homophobia and other harrasments, so if you’re sensitive to this kind of stories I suggest to read something else!

15 Likes

I’m an European, I’m from the Netherlands 🙋🏼 :netherlands:
Your story looks interesting and I absolutely love the cover!
Here is my story;

Author: Lili Star
Genre: Romance/Comedy/Drama
Episodes: 12, but more are coming soon!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4671279079948288

6 Likes

Wow, your story looks stunning! Hello from Lithuania! I’ll try to read this one when I get the chance!

3 Likes

Thank you so much, I’ll add your story to my favourites :blush:

2 Likes

Another European Soul here.

Yours like stories’ descriptions look interesting :smile:

My story is called Secrets from Hell

Description: With the help of her odd family, uncovering generations of secrets and lies has become DG’s life mission. Can she protect the ones she has left or will she lose everyone she loves?

2 Likes

I’m not from Europe, but I just read your story (all 3 chapters) lol.
Just add more chapters and you’ll be fine.
Have an awesome day. :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

2 Likes

:dizzy: the next European soul calling

I would appreciate it a lot if you could check out my story. :two_hearts:

The Gifted
:zap:
Genre: Drama (+Romance&Fantasy)
Author: Anyi E. / insta: @episode.anyi.e
Style: Limelight
Length: 8 chapters out (more episodes coming soon, chapter 9 within the next days)
Story description:
Being gifted or not decides whether you live a sheltered life or struggle getting from one day to another. What happens when these worlds are mixed up? (Choices/4LI/LGBT+/limited CC/ART)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4662543543107584
(:fire:if the link doesn’t work for you, search by “The Gifted Fantasy”)

3 Likes

hi from Serbia! :heart:

Here’s mine!
Name: Arena Of Pride
Genre/s: Action filled with drama & romance
Author: Jelly
IG: @jelly.epi
Episodes: 12 (more coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6418652016607232

Description:
After a tragedy, Layla gets dragged deep down in the mafia world. Little did she know that the leader of Morocco’s black market - Oscar Kebryak, would put her under his protection.

2 Likes

HI, thanks for making this thread! I’m from Belgium, :belgium: and this is my story. :heart: :heart:
Title: Reveal: Out of Control
Gerne: Mystery
Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Author: Atlantis
Instagram: @atlantis_episode_
Description: A thief and a supermodel join hands to solve the mystery behind the two ghosts they see.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5484500122533888
Cover:

2 Likes

European here! From The Netherlands, am trying tk write and code my first story, I am still learning, but I am definitely going to read all these stories by my fellow Europeans!

2 Likes

I’m from Belgian! :belgium:
This is my latest story. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title : SQUAD: Sora

Summary : Vikings of Sora are at war with England! Shield maiden Thora has been send together with her brothers and secret lover to negotiate. How far will they go to restore peace? [CC & LGBTQ+]

Genre : adventure/ fantasy

Episodes : 6 + more to come

Customization : The main character and love interest are fully customizable.

Love interest : Only one love interest + choose which gender (NOTE: you’ll end up together or not depending on the choices you make throughout the story).

Story link :
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4625143746985984

Instagram : I post sneak peeks and more via my page @chanel.stories

4 Likes

Hello!

Here is the link to my story (Show me your weakness):

Description of my story:
Trying to be strong in difficult times isn’t something new for you. But how will you react in front of love when everything around you is falling apart?

Mystery, Drama, Romance and so much more!

Thank you for you time!
Have a nice day!
:heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Best wishes from Lithuania! <3

2 Likes

It’s so nice to see creators from around the Europe, best wishes and luck on continuing your story!

1 Like

Awe hey there! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: European here too! And I absolutely agree! I have published my first story here on Episode! I’d love to hear your opinions and feedback if any of you are interested, and if not that’s okay too! :heart:

Story: IMMORTAL

Genre: Fantasy/Romance

Author name: esapphire

Description: In a world filled with dark secrets, it leaves Cynthia in a situation she never imagined. Could she be the one to mend the unbroken with the help of the four immortals?

It’s live on the app but here’s also the link:

Feel free to dm me on ig @esapphirewrites :heart:

Much love!!

2 Likes

Love the cover!

2 Likes

I havent published my story yet buttt all of these look great. Love from London <3

2 Likes

TYSM! <3 @Jenaco did it!

1 Like

this cover is beaautiful

2 Likes