Where are the turtles and verse arrows attempt at an art shop! (CLOSED)

You can put them in any outfits you want too. Just anything casual really :two_hearts: thanks so much for this and if you need a bg for it, just the science lab/class room bg in zone 2 (I’m not with my laptop atm so idk what it’s actually called but I hope you know what I mean :joy:)

Thanks so much :two_hearts:

1 Like

Yeh i know what you mean. Those character cards are really cute btw! Is there a certain pose or just something cute? Also do you have a certain time you want on it or just random?

1 Like

The character cards were by @xxOlivia_Meganxx :two_hearts: and could the pose please be:

For Toni, the end of flirt_lookaway_bashful and for Ross, idle_armscrossed_neautral_loop. Kinda like she’s forcing him to take the photo if you know what I mean :joy::joy: they’re like best friends so yeah :joy: does that help?

And also take your time, I don’t mind how long it takes :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Cool okay! I’ll start it soon!

1 Like

Ok, thanks! I’d like to request an art scene if thats alright, please!
I want the two characters laying on the grass. The pic reference is down below.

General Scheme

Pic reference

However, I want them to be further apart and the ceratin poses are listed below.

Zach's pose

Pic Zach
Similar to this except that Zachery’s mouth is closed (he just smiling.) Zachery is looking up (at the camera).

Piper's pose

Pipers pose
Piper’s pose is just like the girl on the top. Can you make Piper smirk (like flirt_lookaway_bashful’s mouth), please, and look up at Zachery?

The boy will be on the screen right top corner and the girl will be on the screen left bottom corner. The size can it be 640x1136? Also, for the outfits, can it be the graduation gowns and caps, please?

Twin's details

Thank you so much if you can do this and sorry if this too much!

1 Like

Sure i’ll try it out!

1 Like

@versearrow has decided to bless yall with her talent and she is joining the art shop!

2 Likes

Hiya! I would like to request a splash but I wasn’t sure what info you’ll need, could you tell me if possible?

1 Like

Your characters details if they’re going on the splash. What warnings you’d like on there. The background and The font (if you have a specific one in mind)
And lastly which artist you’d like.

1 Like

we should make order forms

1 Like

Yes we need that. I’m about to work on a template tho so i’ll do it later. Unless you want to do it and I’ll copy and paste them in when im finished?

1 Like

yeah sure I have a discord art shop so i can just use those forms

1 Like

Okat cool!

1 Like

I’m requesting a drawn splash by @versearrow!

If possible, could you use create different versions?? just different text and background :blush:

Character details

Body - Rose 03
Brow - Arched Thick Styled, Deep Brown
Hair - Messy Sock Bun, Deep Brown
Eyes - Female Generic, Brown Black
Face - Diamond
Nose - Grecian Soft
Lips - Full Heart Pouty, Pink Warm Matte
Outfit - Plaid Boyfriend Flannel Cotton Brown Off Black, H
Skinny Jeans Denim Grey Black, Flat Lace Up Sneakers Canvas Grey Black, Locket and Choker Necklace Metal Gold
Pose - smiling at the camera with her hands on her hips!

Text

Can it please say: Warning: This story contains flashing images

And, if you’re willing to create the others, ‘This story uses sound, so be sure to turn up your volume!’ ‘This story contains mature themes and strong language’

oh and in any fancy font!

Background(s)

If you will be creating them, then I’m not fussed which background you’ll use for them!
image image image

Thank you in advance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

yes ofc; just to be clear, you would like the same character in all of them, but different text and backgrounds, right?

2 Likes

Yeah!

2 Likes

Hey! Can I request a small cover by @versearrow ?
Character details:
Female:
Skin tone: Neutral3
Face shape: Defined Diamond
Hairstyle/colour: Long wavy Princess braid/ dark black
Nose: defined natural
Lips: Full heart/ Rose matte
Brow/colour: Arched thin/black
Eyes: Generic/pale brown

Male:
Skin tone: Neutral 2
Face shape: Chiseled Square Stubble Shaved
Hairstyle/ colour: Long top messy curls/ dark black
Brows/color: Straight medium scar/ black
Nose: straight pointed
Eyes/colour: Narrow Almond Deep Sunken/ hazel
Lips: medium straight natural
Reference:
af4e8eac021be46c1cf09b19225ed2eb

2 Likes

yeah sure; any specific backgrounds?

also; what is the name of your story and your author name?

2 Likes

Maybe an office room?
“Just Another Day”
I don’t want to add the author name.

2 Likes

Here are the outfits

Summary

For the guy, same as the picture.

2 Likes