Where are you all from? / Whats your Nationality?

I’m from Trinidad, but I currently live in New York. I’m also not sure about my nationality either.

I would like to know where your from/ where you live.

And I mean like state or country and not like your actual address :joy:

8 Likes

I’m from America I think I don’t really know my full history.

2 Likes

Yeah, please nobody give their actual address out :joy:

I currently live in England, and was born there. But:

• My parents are both Japanese (born and raised).
  • My mum’s mum’s grandfather and his entire family were Chinese. He moved to Japan, but got hated on because of his nationality, so he changed his family surname to a Japanese one.
  • Technically, my mum was born in Japan, but at that time it was America :thinking:
9 Likes

All I’m on my mom’s side is that her grandfather’s grandmother was a slave that’s as far as Ik and it was in the Deep South which makes sense that’s where my mom is, but my dad everything is a mystery on his side no one talks.

2 Likes

i am from denmark. i live in denmark. my family is 100% danish. which is kinda incredible when think about the fact how many in my family is half siblings (it is almost everyone )

my mom has five last names behind her. and she has only been married twice

1 Like

was that to much information

1 Like

British. Technically half English half Irish.

2 Likes

I am from America.
I am:
-black
-indian
and
-portuguese
{that’s all I know lel}

1 Like

I don’t think so…

2 Likes

Ireland!

1 Like

I’m Nigerian but I live in England

1 Like

Born and bred in Singapore, Southeast Asia. It’s in the Nusantara (that’s how my race calls it. The Malay Archipelago). Singapore is not in China. Yup I still live in Singapore.

My race and ethnicity: Malay
But I’m a mixture of Malay, Javanese (Indonesia), Orang Asli (the original malay descendants), Chinese and Austrian. But overall still considered a Malay haha.
Nationality: Singaporean

My address: 90210 hahaha

2 Likes

Born and raised in England so I’m British. My parents are from Bangladesh.

2 Likes

I’m American, Midwest to be exact.

I don’t know much about my dad’s side except for some Native American ( I can’t remember what specifically, might need to ask my cousin) and that weird white gene that creeps up every few years ( my dad has hazel eyes and pale skin even though he’s fully black :woman_shrugging: )

My mom’s side is a lot easier :sweat_smile:

My grandparents came from Haiti in 1949 and moved to Chicago. They had my uncle and aunts before finding a house 30 minutes away from Chicago, and later had my mom (my mom was a surprise baby :laughing: )

1 Like

I’m from England

1 Like

I’m Cuban, all of my grandparents were born and raised there, but they ended up traveling to America.

So American and Cuban.

1 Like

No, the 5name was actually cool. One way to know which, do you have 5last names? I only have 3. I’m adopted. Lucky for you all, you know your parents. I really want to know mine so badly. I am mostly Chinese, 2nd mostly Mongolian, small parts Korean, and tiny part Native American. I’m going to need an explanation because China and Mongolia were enemies. I wonder if they still are.
Did 23and Me.

1 Like

my mom she was married twice. so that is two of the last names. the other three is her moms maiden name. cause she was not married. she later got married to another man. and my mom had ehr last name changed. when she was 18 she changed her last name to her real dads. cause she honeslty did not like her step-dad. she did actually think he was her dad growing up she did find out he wasent when she was 16 .

2 Likes

That’s so sad that her stepdad never told her that he was not her real dad! Parents need to know you can’t keep secrets forever! One day, they will find out, and then be mad.

1 Like

yeah she found out because she lied and told one of her friend that her dad was not her dad. and that friend told her parents who told my moms parents. and they where confused how she knew.

2 Likes