Where are you all from? / Whats your Nationality?

I’m not sure about anything, but I’d say like 50% this, 25% this and 25% that. Lol.

3 Likes

I’m African American and i live in Michigan

2 Likes

I love French! My soon to be sister in law Libby will be in Europe! My brother Q had been to Japan in a hotel that used to be own by the royal family of Japan!

1 Like

Canada.
I have relatives that are living in Italy, Australia, England, Hong Kong, America and India, so they’re all over the place.

Also, my dad’s brother lived in Hong Kong and his family is living there.

3 Likes

Isn’t it more of what your DNA tells you of what you are? I mean, if you studied Genealogy, my aunt does that, and you could find some results. Ancestors are the best! I did 23And Me though. 100%Middle Eastern Asian! ((Anywhere that is China, Korea, Japan, Cambodia, Thailand, does Indonesia count everyone?

1 Like

Heads up, I’m adopted. I’m only Chinese, Mongolian(because of my head shape), and Korean, and Native American=Middle Eastern! Basically, the migration to America was from people that were of Asian ethnicity.

1 Like

Canada… This explains so much

2 Likes

Is it because I’m really kind? :rofl:

2 Likes

E X A C T L Y :wink:

2 Likes

YOU’RE HALF ITALIAN?! woahh

2 Likes

I thought I told you :sweat_smile:

1 Like

okay maybe i forgot :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

It means her mom is Italian(100%) and her father is 100% percent something else. Divide that by TWO, you get 50/50.

yeah i know,. :woman_facepalming::joy: (i just didn’t remember her telling me she was half italian) :))

2 Likes

Ahh. Mine is too much. Especially I’m Mongolian! History has it, they are what you would call, enemies. Especially Gengus Khan had grandchildren and they fought over the territory he conquered.

1 Like

3.4%Mongolian, 92.1% Chinese, 0.1% Native Ameican, and 1%Korean.

2 Likes

thats so cool, you know so much about your heratige!!

2 Likes

Not really, since I was adopted in China. Two times adoption, my first family was not cool. I never even knew English! Thankfully, I know English because of my second family, but if not, I would repeat Disney movie quotes! :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I only remember the places I wet to in China after my adoption and getting a Chinese doll made of wool.

1 Like

I’m from the Czech Republic. My both parents are the typical people from the Czech republic, which means eating dumplings with sauces, wearing socks in sandals, owning Škoda car, traveling to Croatia for holidays…

2 Likes